Thread: Info on Vintage Omega Bumper Automatic?

Info on Vintage Omega Bumper Automatic?

Hello,

I have the opportunity to purchase a 1952 Omega automatic, signed cal. 351, signed 14K gf back and case , hollow duphine gold hands, sweep second, near new leather strap, signed original crown, clean acrylic crystal. I am brand new to vintage watches and was wondering if you can give me some info from the pics attached.

For example how original it is? What is an approx value? What model it is? Any help will be appreciated.

Land of eternal sunshine (except when it rains)

Re: Info on Vintage Omega Bumper Automatic?

Difficult to say with the picture provided, but I would think this is a redial. I am guessing this is a US collection Omega reference F6518.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacko View Post
    Hello,

I have the opportunity to purchase a 1952 Omega automatic, signed cal. 351, signed 14K gf back and case , hollow duphine gold hands, sweep second, near new leather strap, signed original crown, clean acrylic crystal. I am brand new to vintage watches and was wondering if you can give me some info from the pics attached.

For example how original it is? What is an approx value? What model it is? Any help will be appreciated.

Check out my collection at:

www.omegacollector.com

Thread Information