Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JarrodS

Thread: Macys sale 25% off Omega

Macys sale 25% off Omega

Macys jewelery gallery in Ala Moana on Oahu is offering omega @ 25% off. Sale starts Nov 30 but you can give deposit and hold item at sale price for pick up on the 30th (friends & family discount).

Just sharing the news, have no affiliation with Omega/Macys. I have nothing to gain from this, just sharing information. If this is not allowed on WUS feel free to delete

I know many here are/were thinking Omega was not allowing deep 25% discounts anymore.

They also carry other brands. Everything is 25% off except Tag. Breitling stock is very deep, Omega is well represented also, with a new AT annual cal in stock, and a bunch of ploprof, PO 2500, AT 8500, etc, etc...

Just a FYI no dog in this fight.
    Last edited by Hawaiiwatch; November 10th, 2011 at 03:49.

Re: Macys sale 25% off Omega

Dang, the nicest thing my Macy's stocks is Bulova...
    Kyle L likes this.

too bad I can get my omega straps for 25% off
    Wish list - subject to change with the wind
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms
    Glashutte Original PanoMatic Reserve

could be a liquidation sale for them....can't see Omega really continuing to sell through Macy's

"Omega - all the elegance without the arrogance"
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
    "I was interested in precision timekeeping I wasn't interested in little, flat, thin luxury watches I was interested in proper watches, like the watch they used on the moon, that sort of thing" - George Daniels
    "We used to have national pride in space travel. Now we only care about vampires and witches" - Seth MacFarlane

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew J View Post
    could be a liquidation sale for them....can't see Omega really continuing to sell through Macy's
    The "Macys Jewlery and Watch Gallery" isnt inside the 3 story main Macys In Ala Moana. Its a small store located directly across from the Ben bridge Timeworks. They have been there since as long as I can remember and certainly arent discontinuing Omega. Same sale has been on 3 years in a row that I know of. Ben Bridge Timeworks did in fact discontinue Omega (or maybe other way around) last year with a similar 25% off sale but made clear they were not dealing Omega anymore.

Think very high end (Waikiki Honolulu Hawaii) small 3k square feet store (compared to main Macys @ 150,000 ft over 3 floors - might be 3 times that square footage?) that has giant 30MM solid gold chains, 50-100k diamond rings, etc, etc. They also carry about 8 high end watch brands. Best I can describe the place.
    Last edited by Hawaiiwatch; November 10th, 2011 at 03:48.

ACW

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiiwatch View Post
    They also carry other brands. Everything is 25% off except Tag. Breitling stock is very deep, Omega is well represented also, with a new AT annual cal in stock, and a bunch of ploprof, PO 2500, AT 8500, etc, etc...
    Ala Moana is an awesome mall, loved it when we were there several years ago. Surprised that TAG is not discounted, you can get Tag's all day long for more than 25% off so surprised they would not include that in the sale... Question is, do they have any new PO8500 titanium for sale....
    Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonphase 3575.20.00
    Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 2200.51.00
    Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Liquid Metal LE 222.30.42.30.01.001
    Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Titanium Liquid Metal 232.90.46.21.03.001
    Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Titanium Liquid Metal Chronograph 232.90.46.51.03.001
    Victorinox Swiss Army Chrono Pro 241187
    Victorinox Swiss Army Titanium

Banned

There are better discounts around. You just have to know the right dealers. As Jarrod said, my Macy's doesn't have anything I'd want among their watches.

Thank you anyway. Waiting for the promotion. Was to get some new for my collection. lol

LOVE ME, LOVE MY WATCHs~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by baumgar View Post
    Thank you anyway. Waiting for the promotion. Was to get some new for my collection. lol
    Think pink!!

Quote Originally Posted by KatGirl View Post
    There are better discounts around. You just have to know the right dealers.
    Previous to Kat guilding me to a GREAT dealer; Macys $3,075.00 price for Omega Planet Ocean + hawaii tax was by long and far the best price Ive seen. (Macys retail on the PO is 4100.00 not 4.5K)

I couldnt see buying a used PO for approx $2,500 when brand new PO with warranty is a little over 3K with 25% off.

Of course like Kat said better can be had if "you know the right dealers"! Thanks again Kat!

Thread Information