WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

More pictures of the blue Aqua Terra 38.5mm (Skyfall watch)

46K views 36 replies 31 participants last post by  kuefi 
#1 ·
Due to high demand :p I just took these. The first time I handled this watch at the Basel fair and the second time in September at an Omega training I was immediately in love. After some alone time today with the AT this hasn't changed. The size is just right, perfect even. The color of the dial is blue, but quite dark, a bit marine blue.

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 38.5mm by acejewelers, on Flickr

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow!!

Reactions: Dimer
#12 ·
The color of the dial is blue, but quite dark, a bit marine blue.
To match the handsome blue of Daniel Craig's eyes, I'm sure ;-)

#13 ·
Very nice, thanks for the pic! I really hope it'll be available in the larger size!

#14 ·
I think so too!!!!

#17 ·
I don't think these have made it to the US yet. Or at least as of 2 or 3 weeks ago they hadn't.

Thanks for posting these shots & info.

Question: I saw they were adding the polished center links. Yours doesn't have that, right?

Hope to see one in person soon. I love my 2500 Aqua Terra & the blue dials are really hard to come by.

#22 ·
View attachment 857358
View attachment 857359

Local boutique just recieved these two. The blue is simply STUNNING.
Lovely, stunning looking. ......And you have a metal chain sliding around next to perfectly brushed side of the first AT? My heart has palpitations when I see a crown of a second watch touch the case side of another in photos, but this, I need to lie down for a while! :)

#20 ·
Man, that is a beauty.....

#26 · (Edited)
I'm new to these forums and just bought my first Automatic watch this weekend. I ended up going for the blue dial 38.5mm Aqua Terra as it's the sort of watch I have always dreamed of owning. It reminds me of my Grandfathers old Seiko that he used to wear around. I like the fact that it can be worn with a suit or casual and that Blue dial just looks really special to me. I'm not a very sporty person so a sports or divers watch didn't really appeal (mind you I did like the Seamaster 300M Chrono that I tried in store). I was not sure if I liked the smaller size and struggled to decide between the 38.5 and the 41.5 but in the end I figured that I have small wrists (17.5cm / 6.9") and the blue dial is just too good to walk away from. Here are a few shots I took this morning. Let me know what you think?

Attachments

#35 ·

Reactions: AAMC and sun_devil
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.