WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Omega prices in malaysia

13K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  naihet 
#1 ·
I'm looking to go down to malaysia on holiday this year and wanted to ask you guys for some info on omega watch prices.

I'd like some prices for the aqua terra quartz with teck grey dial. Also, speedy pro 3570.50 and SMP quartz with black dial.

Does anyone know the rough prices of these 3 from both ADs and grey dealers? Also, what kinda discount can be asked from ADs?

#2 ·
i was in Malaysia last year and took a quick squiz at the prices. I am not sure of them now given the various price increases from then until now- but you can send a kind email to Omega Boutique Malaysia with your specific model and see what they say.

You can also expect other ADs to be around 10% cheaper with space to haggle (not much though!). I guess that's all part of the fun of shopping around.
Good luck.

#3 · (Edited)
bought a PO there last year.....sorry could not help you on the price
but i do know a little bit about the discounts

from boutique, you could expect maximum 10% discount(cash does not make a difference here),but you could negotiate for some freebies though..for me i got the omega bath robe(swiss made:))

from other AD, you could easily get 25% off , i was offered those discount just by asking them on the phone,so i think you could work out even a much better deal if you are going to buy with cash:think:.

hope that helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.