WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Show us your 2254.50s...

14K views 92 replies 53 participants last post by  pay2play 
#1 ·
For me, the ultimate dive/'tool' watch. Beautiful Military Sub-style sword hands, perfect case size, slim profile and the best lume I've ever seen on a wristwatch - keeps me up at night! Just about acceptable with a suit what do you reckon...?

See less See more
#14 ·
Yep, Great watch the 2254. I don't think I will part with mine as it makes me smile every time I look at it.
Clarky and i have brothers from a very specific lineage...

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)
Greetings,
Courtesy of Fr. John, I did a slight modification and added a display back to mine this past week.
It was an easy install via Precision Watch Repair in Philly, and it passed the pressure test as well.
Still not sure if I want to sell it and go with a PO 8500, but for now I'm content to leave well enough alone.
Here is the newly unveiled rear view, so to speak....
YMMV,
b.

#30 ·
Agreed. I could probably sell mine for more than what I paid for it 3 years ago. Not going to happen, but I could if I wanted to!

Too bad they discontinued it, but it's ok for those of us who have one...they've increased in popularity and price on the second hand market. Still one of the more comfortable wearing and most legible divers out there, without crossing over in the over-sized watch craze crowd. I like mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.