WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Steel Bracelet for First Omega in Space Speedy

41K views 40 replies 23 participants last post by  AOYE 
#1 ·
I'm all over the moon with the First Omega in Space Speedy. I love how it looks over the Professional, and the 40mm size is perfect for my puny wrist (6.3 inches).

The 19mm band width, however, is a bit concerning, plus I really hate that it doesn't come with a bracelet. That probably is the main factor holding me back.

Is there an official aftermarket Omega bracelet that would fit this Speedy?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
The 1964/975 or the 1565/976 (same as 1564/975 but with newer screw design on removable links rather than pins) Speedmaster bracelet bands from the Speedmaster racing series is a perfect fit; below are some images from someone which used the 1565/976 band on his FOIS:

I have a mint 1564/975 that was saving for a future FOIS but am happy with my Apollo 11 40th so guess would be willing to sell it. Pm me if interested.

Reactions: kunimi and limo
#16 ·
I'm feeling the same way about my new Speedmaster Aventurine. I want a regular steel bracelet, but the 21mm width is really annoying me.

#26 ·
I've guy mine in the 1564/975 combo. Brought it to a watch maker to attach it and resize, didn't have any issues. I really dig the look of the 1564. Omega bracelets ain't cheap unfortunately, and the ones that fit the FOiS seem to be a little tricky to find on the used market.

#32 ·
Forgive my newbie question. I'm in the same position as the OP considering the FOis but want a bracket. So does one just go to an Omega AD and order one of these bracelet endlink combis or do you have to go to a parts site like Ofrei?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, the AD should be able to order it for you, I know boutiques definitely can. They are generally cheaper than Ofrei too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.