WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Woohoo, I bought seamaster 300SMP pro

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Truck Guy 
#1 ·
I just bought my first Omega Seamaster 300 SMP pro 42 mm with blue dial. I had difficult time choosing between planet ocean and SMP model. It took me 1 hr to make the decision. I had to choose the MMP because of its wavy blue dial color. I will post a picture soon. :gold

#2 ·
Congratulations! Awesome watch. I think you made the right choice, the SMP is an all around terrific watch. I am kinda sick of seeing POs all the time.

#3 ·
vegasvince said:
Congratulations! Awesome watch. I think you made the right choice, the SMP is an all around terrific watch. I am kinda sick of seeing POs all the time.
I've seen a lot of Bonds to:)

#15 ·
omegaphil said:
Congrats. I just got the SMP 300 with the black face yesterday. I made the decision in a second when I first tried it on about 4 weeks ago...A month to actually pull the trigger ;-)

Glad I did!:-!

Congrats again.
thanks for the vote of confidence omegaphil. :thanks its too bad forum members aren't located close togetther so we can have a meeting to compare watches and trade tips.

#17 ·
Congrats! I love mine!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.