WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

** >> SHOW YOUR GRAND SEIKO << **

646K views 2K replies 538 participants last post by  argv 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

I have had my Grand Seiko for close to three months now and have enjoyed it thoroughly ... There is nothing quite like it in the Sub 10K range ... In my opinion, it competes directly with JLC, Rolex & GO with respect to its size, comfort, finishing, dial and demeanor.

I recall having to search through many many threads to dig up some real life photographs of Grand Seikos before pulling the trigger ..

Given the growing interest in Grand Seikos, I would urge everyone to share photographs of their GS for fellow Seiko enthusiasts and new buyers..

Cheers

nishant

I would begin the thread with my SBGE001 .. a treasured possession !

See less See more
#482 ·
Just caught wind of this thread....very cool pieces all!

My recent addition and my first GS;

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Pink Fashion accessory Jewellery Bracelet Hand
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Thanks to my WUS friends for helping me decide on which one to get.

Here's the thread...lot's of great pics and friendly debate on the GS offerings.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f2/after...our-thoughts-please-purchase-made-974694.html

Also, thanks to Dan at Timeless Luxury Watches for helping with the final decision. Great guy, very patient and he answered all of my questions without having to thread through the catalog. He knows what he sells very well.

#509 · (Edited)
#513 ·
Sometimes I miss my SBGR053.
I am sure I'll reacquire a Grand Seiko somewhere down the line but there is always the appeal to try something else so that's why it was sold. I have tried a lot of watches though and GS was one of the few that ticked all the right boxes for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.