WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

** >> SHOW YOUR GRAND SEIKO << **

646K views 2K replies 538 participants last post by  argv 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

I have had my Grand Seiko for close to three months now and have enjoyed it thoroughly ... There is nothing quite like it in the Sub 10K range ... In my opinion, it competes directly with JLC, Rolex & GO with respect to its size, comfort, finishing, dial and demeanor.

I recall having to search through many many threads to dig up some real life photographs of Grand Seikos before pulling the trigger ..

Given the growing interest in Grand Seikos, I would urge everyone to share photographs of their GS for fellow Seiko enthusiasts and new buyers..

Cheers

nishant

I would begin the thread with my SBGE001 .. a treasured possession !

See less See more
#594 ·
SBGJ005 released tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

#595 ·
I came to buy SBGJ005. 2 hours before opening. No one.

#596 ·
1 hours before opening. Carpet was placed
. No one.

Reactions: adi4 and Domo
#604 ·

#605 ·

#611 ·
I am sorry. I've seen a demonstration of the movement assembly of craftsmen Shizukuishi

Reactions: Domo
#608 ·

#620 ·
Because I do not speak English, I can not write reviews, but SBGJ is difficult to match the GMT and date.
I do want to change it to NATO, but it's so funny?

Reactions: JPfeuffer
#621 ·
Because I do not speak English, I can not write reviews, but SBGJ is difficult to match the GMT and date.
I do want to change it to NATO, but it's so funny?

Grand Seiko GMT mechanicals don't have a quick-set date, it takes about an hour to roll over, and you use the hour hand to adjust the date manually. I haven't played with the new hi-beat GMTs but perhaps it's the same?

#633 ·
I am jealous of SBGE021 and GS blue diver for long time

Reactions: incontrol
#637 ·
SBGJ005's guarantee reached from Seiko. It's not a plastic card. It's a printed paper. I was a little disappointed.

#642 ·
Tom yam kung

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.