WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

** >> SHOW YOUR GRAND SEIKO << **

646K views 2K replies 538 participants last post by  argv 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

I have had my Grand Seiko for close to three months now and have enjoyed it thoroughly ... There is nothing quite like it in the Sub 10K range ... In my opinion, it competes directly with JLC, Rolex & GO with respect to its size, comfort, finishing, dial and demeanor.

I recall having to search through many many threads to dig up some real life photographs of Grand Seikos before pulling the trigger ..

Given the growing interest in Grand Seikos, I would urge everyone to share photographs of their GS for fellow Seiko enthusiasts and new buyers..

Cheers

nishant

I would begin the thread with my SBGE001 .. a treasured possession !

See less See more
#58 ·
PheW !!! The Green GMT is just fantastic .. just keeps growing on me .. The Sunburst dial reminds me of my Breitling Skyracer ! but 150 pieces .. Truly LE .. I wish Omega & Breitling would take a leaf out of Seiko's book about what a LE truly means ..
and that Snowflake .. Cmon man ! .. A Killer .. as classy as a watch could be !

#62 ·
I'm with you, Nishant -- 150 pieces really puts the "Limited" in "Limited Edition." I would want to own a SPGE021 regardless -- but knowing that there are only 150 of them out there worldwide adds a really special dimension.

As for the Snowflake -- couldn't agree more with you. It is utterly unique and beautiful!

Cheers,
Jazz

#61 · (Edited)
I love my GS diver. 029
Most here have bought sight unseen, all faith.
For those lucky enough to be close to the new N.American dealers or in Asia, I say go check them out. They're beautiful!

Spring Drive is accurate, seconds sweep oh so sweetly.
I do miss not having a heartbeat. I love to listen to the ticking.
Love the power reserve. I use it all the time, great for those on a rotational collection.

But, this GS is king of the castle. Its taken up all the wrist time and I'm happy about that.
I was taken by the bling, but its subtle and I kinda like it now. The indices flicker from the light.

But GS has something across the board for all sorts of styles. One thing is for sure, GS brings nothing but fine quality.:-!

Good luck, now seek out your GS.
cheers, Dave.

check out the sweeping hand :)

a bit of bling ;)

b-)

#66 ·
Congratulations sir !!! Great to see a small share of SBGE021 on WUS ... Looks like a Killer !
Definitely, one of the best sports watches at its price point and the best GMT ... and with a LE tag, icing on the cake....
Cheers...

My Grand Seiko SBGE021 just arrived. Simply beautiful and represents the best Seiko has to offer!

View attachment 672756

#75 ·
It was this thread that lead me to research this brand. It was not on my radar until about two months or so ago. Then I was on AFT's website and spotted the SBGE021. I thought it looked really different and the Limited to 150 grabbed my imagination! Then I saw the pictures Jazzmaster posted and I fell in love. It is a spectacular watch!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

#77 ·
A Big Congrats for a fantastic purchase... its a killer !!! ...
[ Honestly, I took delivery of a new SMPc the other day partly to give my GS some rest ... and It really didn't stand a chance in front of the GS quality.. was returned the same day ]
Grand Seikos are a class apart ..

I am glad this thread was helpful .. that was precisely the purpose of me starting it ! Cheers ..
It was this thread that lead me to research this brand. It was not on my radar until about two months or so ago. Then I was on AFT's website and spotted the SBGE021. I thought it looked really different and the Limited to 150 grabbed my imagination! Then I saw the pictures Jazzmaster posted and I fell in love. It is a spectacular watch!

Reactions: incontrol
#78 ·
In case anyone's curious, I got an answer from Seiya to my question about the diameter of the SBGR051/053: they are 37mm, not 35mm. He changed this on his site. This is good news because 37mm is much preferable size. Keep the pictures coming! Can't wait to add a few of my own soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.