WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

** >> SHOW YOUR GRAND SEIKO << **

646K views 2K replies 538 participants last post by  argv 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

I have had my Grand Seiko for close to three months now and have enjoyed it thoroughly ... There is nothing quite like it in the Sub 10K range ... In my opinion, it competes directly with JLC, Rolex & GO with respect to its size, comfort, finishing, dial and demeanor.

I recall having to search through many many threads to dig up some real life photographs of Grand Seikos before pulling the trigger ..

Given the growing interest in Grand Seikos, I would urge everyone to share photographs of their GS for fellow Seiko enthusiasts and new buyers..

Cheers

nishant

I would begin the thread with my SBGE001 .. a treasured possession !

See less See more
#878 ·
Backed my way into the club....

GS 6145 & KS 45

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

#894 ·
After reading all the hype, and seeing all the great photos of the GS, I found my favourite on the GS Website: The SBGX059, or SBGX061 with white or black dial. When I saw the white dial, I knew it was the one, although the black dial is stunning as well. My first glimpse of the Grand Seiko, and I bought it right away. This model has a 37mm case, and has the wonderful caliber 9F quartz movement. HEQ if there ever was one:

The quality of the GS watches is truly second-to-none.

Cheers,
Carl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.