WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

** >> SHOW YOUR GRAND SEIKO << **

646K views 2K replies 538 participants last post by  argv 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

I have had my Grand Seiko for close to three months now and have enjoyed it thoroughly ... There is nothing quite like it in the Sub 10K range ... In my opinion, it competes directly with JLC, Rolex & GO with respect to its size, comfort, finishing, dial and demeanor.

I recall having to search through many many threads to dig up some real life photographs of Grand Seikos before pulling the trigger ..

Given the growing interest in Grand Seikos, I would urge everyone to share photographs of their GS for fellow Seiko enthusiasts and new buyers..

Cheers

nishant

I would begin the thread with my SBGE001 .. a treasured possession !

See less See more
#1,006 ·
Thanks kwcross - I just about gave up trying to find a decent picture of it on the bracelet!

It also looks great on the brown strap, very autumnal (fall-nal? theres got to be a word for that?!).

Been looking at a blue strap of some sorts, Hirsch Modena seems to be mentioned a lot.

Cheers,

Peter

#1,015 ·
Just arrived off the fed ex truck

#1,017 ·
I must admit. I didn't love SBGA029 at first despite of its excellent finish and spring drive technology. I had much temptation to sell it or trade it for SBGE001. I am glad that i did not do so. I cannot think of better diver watch that has such presence, movement and fit& finish.

Attachments

#1,021 ·
61gs enjoying the start of spring by the grill
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

Attachments

#1,023 ·
My new SBGR053. Sorry for the terrible quality photos, it looks much much better in real life, I'll have to try and get some photos that really show off the quality. It's also made me want to slow down the buying and get more of these and less of the cheaper ones.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

#1,026 ·
My new SBGR053. ...It's also made me want to slow down the buying and get more of these and less of the cheaper ones.
Very nice watch, congratulations!
I hear you regarding getting more of these - as soon as you have worn a GS for a couple of days, most other modern watches suddenly have sort of a cheap feel to them :)

Best
H

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.