WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

** >> SHOW YOUR GRAND SEIKO << **

646K views 2K replies 538 participants last post by  argv 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

I have had my Grand Seiko for close to three months now and have enjoyed it thoroughly ... There is nothing quite like it in the Sub 10K range ... In my opinion, it competes directly with JLC, Rolex & GO with respect to its size, comfort, finishing, dial and demeanor.

I recall having to search through many many threads to dig up some real life photographs of Grand Seikos before pulling the trigger ..

Given the growing interest in Grand Seikos, I would urge everyone to share photographs of their GS for fellow Seiko enthusiasts and new buyers..

Cheers

nishant

I would begin the thread with my SBGE001 .. a treasured possession !

See less See more
#94 ·
Besties for the trip, mate !
In fact, I took out my SBGE001 today after a week of hiatus [ thanks to the arrival of MMs ] and was enamored all over again ...
Frankly, SBGA029 has been calling me .. but the moment I strapped on my SBGE001, I knew.. I aint going that route of sacrificing one GS for another ;)
There is a charm that GS GMT possesses .. hard to describe.

This watch is going to Paris on a nice "only the two" of us trip! The GMT function will come in handy when we call home to check in on the kids!

I am extremely happy with everything about this watch! Even sizing the bracelet was elegantly simple!

Thank you to all of you for the invaluable feedback on the Grand Seiko line!

#97 · (Edited)
one of my faithful Daily watch..

Grand Seiko SBGL017

My daily watch.. 1 dress watch and 1 dive watch

My daily watch with my old vintage working glasses

The Blued hand

The dial

The simplicity

The laser etch on the backcase sapphire (very hard to take).. it said Grand Seiko

Simple is Better
William a.k. Daini's father

#153 ·
I can't tell you how many times I've clicked my way through this thread, but this is the watch I keep coming back to. Simply perfect.

Reactions: Phil2890
#103 ·
Just the one , and a huge favorite amongst my varied collection.

This thread just keeps getting better !!! ... Some of the finest watches this thread has treated my eyes to ..
and this one is definitely up there ...

A True Beauty. Thanks for sharing.

#106 ·
I just want all you guys to know that you suck :p

I'm browsing this forum, perfectly content with my brand new Seiko 5, and suddenly I see a GS Snowflake. I've fallen in love, I must have one. The spring drive system is absolutely mesmerizing; I could watch it all day.

Where is the best place to buy a GS Snowflake? I googled it, and hard a time just finding the MSRP.

#107 · (Edited)
Hehe.. Thanks for the compliment brother.
Check out Timeless Watch Exchange. Dan is excellent to work with.
or you could try AZ Fine Time.

MSRP should be around 6000 USD.
If you dig up old threads, you can find a plethora of information on the Snowflake.
Ofcourse, there are many pictures on this thread as well.
Feel free to start a thread inquiring about the watch and I am sure members will respond well.

Cheers
nishant

I just want all you guys to know that you suck :p

I'm browsing this forum, perfectly content with my brand new Seiko 5, and suddenly I see a GS Snowflake. I've fallen in love, I must have one. The spring drive system is absolutely mesmerizing; I could watch it all day.

Where is the best place to buy a GS Snowflake? I googled it, and hard a time just finding the MSRP.

Reactions: CitizenM
#109 ·
#111 ·
Here are my current three:
SBGT014:
SBGX075:
SBGA011 (except mine has the titanium bracelet):
Just sold another, SBGT033. I hope that the fact that I didn't actually take these pictures is OK. Lousy photographic resources....
Bro, you got to get some group shots for us !!! .. What an Awesome Collection of Grand Seikos !!!..
Fantastic.

#124 ·
You guys are killing me with these gorgeous and exquisite Grand Seiko timepieces.

The Hi-Beat is definitely way out in front on my latest wish list.

Thanks for all of the superb photos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.