WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

** >> SHOW YOUR GRAND SEIKO << **

646K views 2K replies 538 participants last post by  argv 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

I have had my Grand Seiko for close to three months now and have enjoyed it thoroughly ... There is nothing quite like it in the Sub 10K range ... In my opinion, it competes directly with JLC, Rolex & GO with respect to its size, comfort, finishing, dial and demeanor.

I recall having to search through many many threads to dig up some real life photographs of Grand Seikos before pulling the trigger ..

Given the growing interest in Grand Seikos, I would urge everyone to share photographs of their GS for fellow Seiko enthusiasts and new buyers..

Cheers

nishant

I would begin the thread with my SBGE001 .. a treasured possession !

See less See more
#1,127 · (Edited)
For the 4th mechanical watch in my small collection, I was finally ready to follow my heart and go for pure craftsmanship, superb finishing, extreme accuracy and forget about brand recognition by the average Joe. I am loving this watch (SBGA105G LE 500 with 9R15 super spring drive) and know I will grow old with it and pass it on to my lucky son. "Life is Grand" :)

#1,133 ·
Can't remember if I have replied to this thread but here goes.

Clock Vehicle Metal
Spoke Steel Watch Metal
Eyewear Font Wheel Photography Brand
Tire Automotive tire Font Automotive design Wheel
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

#1,150 ·
I prefer both :) I bought the SBGV011 in Japan while on vacation (my first time visiting the Far East). The SBGV009 was a recent anniversary present from my girlfriend. So in terms of sentimental value the latter wins ;)

On the wrist, I would say the 011 is more legible but the 009 is more playful with its sunburst pattern and polished hands. Also the 009 resembles the vintage Self-Dater more closely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.