WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

** >> SHOW YOUR GRAND SEIKO << **

646K views 2K replies 538 participants last post by  argv 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

I have had my Grand Seiko for close to three months now and have enjoyed it thoroughly ... There is nothing quite like it in the Sub 10K range ... In my opinion, it competes directly with JLC, Rolex & GO with respect to its size, comfort, finishing, dial and demeanor.

I recall having to search through many many threads to dig up some real life photographs of Grand Seikos before pulling the trigger ..

Given the growing interest in Grand Seikos, I would urge everyone to share photographs of their GS for fellow Seiko enthusiasts and new buyers..

Cheers

nishant

I would begin the thread with my SBGE001 .. a treasured possession !

See less See more
#1,193 ·

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk

#1,195 ·
My new GS: SBGA111...

Attachments

#1,204 ·
#1,220 ·
It's perfect for me as its bigger! The 009 was too small. The dial is very dynamic. Silver in some lighting and champagne in others.

The above 2 are more champagne. These are more silver:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And here:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NICE!! Looking really good; such a brilliant watch.

I know what you mean about the dial being dynamic; I used to have a SBGX063, which had the same AMAZING dial.

This seems like a good excuse for me to post some pictures; a quick walk down memory lane, with the SBGX063 I used to enjoy. :-!

Here is a quick picture, overlooking Osaka, Japan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.