WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

** >> SHOW YOUR GRAND SEIKO << **

646K views 2K replies 538 participants last post by  argv 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

I have had my Grand Seiko for close to three months now and have enjoyed it thoroughly ... There is nothing quite like it in the Sub 10K range ... In my opinion, it competes directly with JLC, Rolex & GO with respect to its size, comfort, finishing, dial and demeanor.

I recall having to search through many many threads to dig up some real life photographs of Grand Seikos before pulling the trigger ..

Given the growing interest in Grand Seikos, I would urge everyone to share photographs of their GS for fellow Seiko enthusiasts and new buyers..

Cheers

nishant

I would begin the thread with my SBGE001 .. a treasured possession !

See less See more
#142 ·
Cmon brother ... We need to see a few pictures ! We can never have MANY.

And Boy! This is my favorite thread on WUS ... Some fantastic treats every time I come in.

One more of my beloved SBGE001 ..

#149 ·
This one just came on Thursday. Love that blue dial and the blue rotor.
View attachment 777110
Mighty congratulations !! I adore timepieces with well done blue dials ..
Not many brands can pull it off !!..

Seiko .. of course .. CAN !

HOT ! HOT ! HOT !

#147 ·
SBGR051

#157 ·
That Credor is just 'DROP DEAD GORGEOUS' .. LoV IT ! .. SPECS PLZZ ??

BTW .. Here are some recent pics of my GS .. decided to strap it on my left wrist for a change ..

And a couple of closeups ....

#158 ·
That Credor is just 'DROP DEAD GORGEOUS' .. LoV IT ! .. SPECS PLZZ ??
There are two Credors in that post. Not sure which one you meant. So I'll give you both specs.

The first one is Credor Phoenix Chronograph from 1999. It has 6S77 column wheel chronograph movement.
It is about 40mm.

The second one is the Credor Node Moonphase from 2006 (GCLL999). It has the 5R77 spring drive movement with moon phase feature. The actual moon is made with mother of perl.
It is about 42mm.

Here is a picture of the back.

Metal Watch Steel

#159 ·
More pics of that credor moon phase, please! I'm enthralled.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.