WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

** >> SHOW YOUR GRAND SEIKO << **

646K views 2K replies 538 participants last post by  argv 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

I have had my Grand Seiko for close to three months now and have enjoyed it thoroughly ... There is nothing quite like it in the Sub 10K range ... In my opinion, it competes directly with JLC, Rolex & GO with respect to its size, comfort, finishing, dial and demeanor.

I recall having to search through many many threads to dig up some real life photographs of Grand Seikos before pulling the trigger ..

Given the growing interest in Grand Seikos, I would urge everyone to share photographs of their GS for fellow Seiko enthusiasts and new buyers..

Cheers

nishant

I would begin the thread with my SBGE001 .. a treasured possession !

See less See more
#1,606 ·
Actually it's a good resource especially for easy pinpointing master shops and relevant info regarding particular shops. Chrome translate does all the works.

#1,607 · (Edited)
#1,623 ·
Truly an underrated & underloved watch, the Grand Seiko Cal. 9S66 Gmt's 10 anniversary limited edition.
I can give it loads of love if you so willing :p

Reactions: PrinceT
#1,622 ·
Not quite GS... Credor GBAQ961

Attachments

#1,627 ·
Thx. Yes, I remember the day I went to the Seiko boutique (Amsterdam) to check out the GS collection, I didn't pay any attention to this 105 until the sales lady told me it wasn't black but blue and that it was her favorite. She took it from the back of the shelf and presented it in the sunlight. From deep blue the dial became vibrant electric blue and I was hooked.

#1,637 · (Edited)
My Grand Seiko SBGX061 is definitely on par with my Milgauss in terms of finishing and fit. And It costs less than 1/3 of what I have paid for the Milgauss. Not that I don't love my Milgauss, but I really think Grand Seiko Quartz series are amazing buys for what they cost. I think I am gonna buy more GS HAQs in the future

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.