WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

** >> SHOW YOUR GRAND SEIKO << **

646K views 2K replies 538 participants last post by  argv 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

I have had my Grand Seiko for close to three months now and have enjoyed it thoroughly ... There is nothing quite like it in the Sub 10K range ... In my opinion, it competes directly with JLC, Rolex & GO with respect to its size, comfort, finishing, dial and demeanor.

I recall having to search through many many threads to dig up some real life photographs of Grand Seikos before pulling the trigger ..

Given the growing interest in Grand Seikos, I would urge everyone to share photographs of their GS for fellow Seiko enthusiasts and new buyers..

Cheers

nishant

I would begin the thread with my SBGE001 .. a treasured possession !

See less See more
#210 ·
I love that SBGE009.
I miss having a GMT watch so a GS GMT of some sort is on my short list for sure.

#221 ·
Reactions: DrNoi
#222 ·
A few more group shots, just for you Nishant! :-!
View attachment 912413
:p:p:p No Surprises, the watch that calls me most is that Orient 60th Anniversary ... I realize that case size may not be for me but I would still want one in my collection.
Any ideas where to find one ?

#223 ·
Just added another one...the venerable Hi-Beat SBGH005. Perfect and classic in every way!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

In this picture I try to capture the beauty of the dial. You can see the second hand reflecting off the polished glossy surface. I don't know how else to describe it other than it is like a black mirror. Both dark yet bright at the same time. Subtle and refined, it must be seen in person to be truly appreciated.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

#224 ·
Just added another one...the venerable Hi-Beat SBGH005. Perfect and classic in every way!

View attachment 921251

In this picture I try to capture the beauty of the dial. You can see the second hand reflecting off the polished glossy surface. I don't know how else to describe it other than it is like a black mirror. Both dark yet bright at the same time. Subtle and refined, it must be seen in person to be truly appreciated.

View attachment 921259
My goodness!! Every time a GS is posted I can only say to myself: "I want it!!". This is a true masterpiece.

The usual sentence for you: congratulations and wear it in the best of health!

#225 ·
I want them all too!

I have a GS quartz on my short list for this year but there are two others on the list ahead of it.

#233 ·
Beautiful watch! Beautiful pictures! ... I do hope to contribute in the (hopefully near) future.
Beautiful shots Nishant! If you don't mind me asking, what size are your wrists?
Thanks for your generous compliments ! .. GS are some of the most beautiful watches on the planet .. [IMO]
I have a flat just under 7 inch wrist.

Reactions: matthew P
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.