@@@ The turtle thread @@@@ - Page 28
Like Tree14235Likes

Thread: @@@ The turtle thread @@@@

Page 28 of 488 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Re: @@@ The turtle thread @@@@

Quote Originally Posted by mario24601 View Post
    Looks great, my 775 finally shipped!

How's the bezel gold color? On some pics it looks more yellow than gold.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
    It looks pretty good. I had a Seiko SKX011J(aka the orange diver) with this same gold colored bezel numbers and I loved it.

The interesting thing was I got an email at 5pm EST that said the watch shipped and gave me a tracking number. When I clicked on the tracking number I discovered the watch had already arrived at my home.

You will love it.
    mario24601 likes this.

I've asked the guy's from olfert & Co watches in Germany the delivery time of the 777 and the response was two weeks because they have many back orders from various models. A little bit strange.

Enviado do meu SM-N910F através de Tapatalk
    Last edited by speed200; January 13th, 2016 at 11:36.
    Watches in use: Seiko Flightmaster SND253; Seiko Sumo (SBDC001); Seiko Tuna (SBBN015); SKX007; Seiko 6309

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by speed200 View Post
    I've asked the guy's from olfert & Co watches in Germany the delivery time of the 777 and the response was two weeks because they have many back orders from various models. A little bit strange.
    Well, here in Germany it looks like Seiko has yet only sent very few x-turtles to very few retailers, that preordered very early. Olfert is one of them, but supply is extremely short. If you look for the SRP775 on their website, this is even scheduled for 1. of April.

My dealer has preordered many months ago and I will get my 775 from his first batch. This is announced for end of January, 'maybe earlier'. Another retailer has told a customer, that Seiko Germany has sent out x-turtles this week and another retailer has confirmed, that he will get some this week too. These should be from the small second batch, that comes to Germany.

I personally contacted Seiko Portugal and was informed that there were no plans to have these released on both Portugal and Spain (they are the same market region)

Quote Originally Posted by oldfatherthames View Post
    Well, here in Germany it looks like Seiko has yet only sent very few x-turtles to very few retailers, that preordered very early. Olfert is one of them, but supply is extremely short. If you look for the SRP775 on their website, this is even scheduled for 1. of April.

My dealer has preordered many months ago and I will get my 775 from his first batch. This is announced for end of January, 'maybe earlier'. Another retailer has told a customer, that Seiko Germany has sent out x-turtles this week and another retailer has confirmed, that he will get some this week too. These should be from the small second batch, that comes to Germany.
    This store is trusty?
    399€ for the 777 shipping include.

Watches in use: Seiko Flightmaster SND253; Seiko Sumo (SBDC001); Seiko Tuna (SBBN015); SKX007; Seiko 6309

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JRMARTINS View Post
    I personally contacted Seiko Portugal and was informed that there were no plans to have these released on both Portugal and Spain (they are the same market region)
    Always the same thing

KUNISMAN and JRMARTINS like this.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by speed200 View Post
    This store is trusty?
    399€ for the 777 shipping include.
    You are talking about Olfert, right? I am not their customer (rather buying local), but they are well known, have a very good reputation and many users on Germany's biggest watch board (UhrForum - UhrForum) are customers of Olfert. From all that, I say yes, they are absolutely trusty!
    speed200 likes this.

You are talking about Olfert, right? I am not their customer (rather buying local), but they are well known, have a very good reputation and many users on Germany's biggest watch board (UhrForum - UhrForum) are customers of Olfert. From all that, I say yes, they are absolutely trusty!
    Thanks for the answer.
    Looks like I'm going to pull the trigger and wait two weeks for the 777

Hidden Content

Think I'll try them out in my next buy, probably in March.

Just received mine, bought from a local dealer for 330 usd equivalent, I must say I am blown away by the case !
    Minor déception on the bezel action.
    Probably the best value diver on the market IMO ( asides of the skx00x )

The rubber band is also very comfortable
    Watches safe with me :

giving up listing ...

Gone but not forgotten ^^
    Subc LV ( hulk ) , Speedy pro , Pelagos , Black Bay , ML MP 7138 , GMTiic , Explorer ii polar , Stowa Flieger LE , Zenith captain PR , Seamaster Pro and a bunch of others :(

Page 28 of 488 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread Information