@@@ The turtle thread @@@@ - Page 42
Like Tree14233Likes

Thread: @@@ The turtle thread @@@@

Page 42 of 488 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Re: @@@ The turtle thread @@@@

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty_Ken View Post
    Got an advance delivery notification for the 775 I ordered from Sears on Friday. To be delivered tomorrow, it was shipped from Seiko USA in NJ. Yay!
    Same here! Two days before scheduled delivery!
    JRMARTINS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave W View Post
    Ordered my 777 from Sears on Friday too, still haven't received a shipping notice from them. Hope I'm as lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Still nothing from Sears, this was from my UPS dashboard. It may not be until Wednesday, I'm having the package diverted to work due to the cold weather.
    SBDC0003, SRP775, SRP637, SRP307, SRP309, SRP311/313 Hybrid, SRP313, SRP313/311 Hybrid, SKX007, SNK807, SNK807K1, SNK809, SNK809K1, SNE327

Hope everyone gets their watch sooner than later. In the meantime...

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453138383.162404.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  525.4 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453138422.463802.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  619.1 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453138435.336737.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  599.3 KB

I got my UPS notification from Sears that it was shipping from Seiko in NJ to be delivered today as well. Woke up this morning to a text that it had been delivered but unfortunately it seems that in the hour between when it was delivered and when I got up to check for it the package disappeared. I checked with my neighbors and contacted UPS but it seems someone got a nice gift this morning and stole my package. UPS contacted the local dispatch and the driver came back out as he was still in the area, he said he left it to the side of my door behind the porch railing and out of sight but it's gone now. So now I have to file a claim with UPS for a lost/stolen package and I'll have to see what they do.
    mrwomble likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty_Ken View Post
    Got an advance delivery notification for the 775 I ordered from Sears on Friday. To be delivered tomorrow, it was shipped from Seiko USA in NJ. Yay!

I ordered mine off Amazon from a vendor in NJ on Friday and it shipped that night. Priority 2-day with an estimate of Tuesday arrival (tomorrow). It actually did move over Sat-Sun and arrived in CA lastnight, at my local post office this morning. But then. it stopped haha. I think they will bring it tomorrow. But it's SO CLOSE. I could WALK TO THAT POST OFFICE. but it's closed, MLK day haha.
    (just a) timetellinnoob
    SEIKO: SNDA67, SKX779, SKX007 (mod), SNZG15, SKX-PMMM, 6309-7040 (12/1980 rfrb/mod),
    7002-7000 (7/91 Loy's), SRP227 (mod)
    , SNXS79, SSC031, SNKL45, SNX993 (mod),
    SARB033 SPIRIT, PROSPEX SRP775 (mod),
    THE LATEST: PROSPEX SRP773 (mod)

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I got my UPS notification from Sears that it was shipping from Seiko in NJ to be delivered today as well. Woke up this morning to a text that it had been delivered but unfortunately it seems that in the hour between when it was delivered and when I got up to check for it the package disappeared. I checked with my neighbors and contacted UPS but it seems someone got a nice gift this morning and stole my package. UPS contacted the local dispatch and the driver came back out as he was still in the area, he said he left it to the side of my door behind the porch railing and out of sight but it's gone now. So now I have to file a claim with UPS for a lost/stolen package and I'll have to see what they do.
    One of my neighbors from down the street just brought the package to me. He saw it sitting next to a bush next to the street about 6 houses down. I guess whoever took it decided to ditch it there without even opening it. Just opened it up and it sure is a beauty!

Name:  Z0hpRu7.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  462.8 KB

One of my neighbors from down the street just brought the package to me. He saw it sitting next to a bush next to the street about 6 houses down. I guess whoever took it decided to ditch it there without even opening it. Just opened it up and it sure is a beauty!

Name:  Z0hpRu7.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  462.8 KB
    Thats awesome you found it!! My 775 says its been delivered but I still dont have it :( Sears said looking into it but may take 5 days :(

Wow, sounds like that turned out OK!

I would still have SOOOOO many questions. Who steals a package and then abandons it a few doors down? some stupid little kid not knowing what they're doing? a teenager thinking they're sticking it to the man by stealing someone's package? what the hell? I'd probably be fuming still, just at the fact someone attempted to steal it at all. man, what a stupid world we live in. Homes should have personal parcel lockers or something to prevent this.

But at least for you, UPS delivers on a holiday. =) mine's not 2-3 miles away, but PO is closed. =|

Quote Originally Posted by mario24601 View Post
    Thats awesome you found it!! My 775 says its been delivered but I still dont have it :( Sears said looking into it but may take 5 days :(
    now THIS doesn't make sense because they had to have scanned it at your home on delivery. I don't know what Sears thinks they can do about it, sounds like another delivery/or (what are the odds??) theft issue? packages have to be scanned deliberately, they don't get scanned on accident (assuming that happens, the scan should deleted/unscanned), these guys don't just scan packages at random and throw them off the truck as 'delivered'... this is why we have package tracking to begin with, haha. to prevent that.

thing i've noticed with a few of my last USPS trackings, it'll say 'arrived at X location', but they seem to have done away with the 'Departed X, now en route' scans? I just get 'arrived at X', 'arrived at Y', 'arrived at Z'. I do still get 'done with sorting/out for delivery/delivered'. sure those departure ones might seem superfluous but it's nice to know when it's on the move again.... doesn't make you feel like it's gone anywhere, then 12 hours later it 'arrives' elsewhere...
    Last edited by timetellinnoob; January 19th, 2016 at 00:21.
    (just a) timetellinnoob
    SEIKO: SNDA67, SKX779, SKX007 (mod), SNZG15, SKX-PMMM, 6309-7040 (12/1980 rfrb/mod),
    7002-7000 (7/91 Loy's), SRP227 (mod)
    , SNXS79, SSC031, SNKL45, SNX993 (mod),
    SARB033 SPIRIT, PROSPEX SRP775 (mod),
    THE LATEST: PROSPEX SRP773 (mod)

Yeah, it was odd. I figured that if someone stole it and ditched it somewhere they would have at least opened the box to see what was inside first. I'm just glad it reappeared.

I was unsure about getting the gold version but now that I have it and can see it in person I think I made the right choice, especially given that I already have quite a few black divers (SKX007, SKX013, Halios Puck, Halios Tropik, Halios Delfin, Borealis Scout Sniper - yeah too many) and a couple blue divers (Christopher Ward Trident and Halios Laguna). I'm planning on replacing the hands with Yobokies gold MM300 style hands and maybe one of his beads of rice bracelets.

One thing I was surprised about it is that the stock bracelet actually fits me, I have huge wrists (just over 9") and this is only the second Seiko bracelet that fit out of the box (the SNKN41 being the other) without needing extra links.

I ordered mine on Thursday from Sears.com. I never did get a tracking number. It was here when I got home from work. I have to say it is the most comfortable strap I have ever worn. I may not even get a bracelet for it.
    Spring-Diver likes this.

Page 42 of 488 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread Information