WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

**NEW and UPCOMING Seiko watches**

10M views 34K replies 2K participants last post by  mconlonx 
#1 ·
Hi guys!

There is a lot threads that started as "New model coming in XX/XXXX", "Holy ****, look at these new watches..", "Upcoming Seiko XXXX lineup" etc. Nowadays these threads left behind. F21 subforum filled by hundreds of obsolete and junk threads. Now I think it's time to start the thread that contains all NEW, UPCOMING, and maybe rumoured Seiko JDM/International models in one place.

Let the thread begin!

#607 ·
#615 ·
My skx007 actually came like that, only the 6 was misaligned. It's pretty frustrating when it's a matter of printing because I tried to rotate it slightly and everything else was off. Had to live with it but I'm wondering if it's worth the time and money to replace. These are the risks of the grey market...
Hard to really tell from that pic though if its alignment issue or parallax, because if you look at the 12, 3 and 9, it looks pretty lined up.

#617 · (Edited)
My skx007 actually came like that, only the 6 was misaligned. It's pretty frustrating when it's a matter of printing because I tried to rotate it slightly and everything else was off. Had to live with it but I'm wondering if it's worth the time and money to replace. These are the risks of the grey market...
That sux. Funny thing for me, I love these so much I can look past as long as its not the 12 that is misaligned.

#618 ·

Just saw a couple of these at MBK in bangkok. About 1000 USD. Now I can't decide if I really want it :/

decisions, decisions...

Reactions: hantms