Best place for good value Seiko 5 watches in KL

Thread: Best place for good value Seiko 5 watches in KL

-->
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7

    Best place for good value Seiko 5 watches in KL

    I will be travelling to KL in a couple of weeks. I'm based in Sydney, and it seems to me the KL might be a cheaper place for me to add another Seiko 5 or two to my collection. I'll be staying next to the PWTC (World Trade Centre), but should be able to get away from time to time. Any suggestion would be gratefully received

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    888

    Re: Best place for good value Seiko 5 watches in KL

    Quote Originally Posted by niggle View Post
    I will be travelling to KL in a couple of weeks. I'm based in Sydney, and it seems to me the KL might be a cheaper place for me to add another Seiko 5 or two to my collection. I'll be staying next to the PWTC (World Trade Centre), but should be able to get away from time to time. Any suggestion would be gratefully received
    Check Pertama Complex which is a 5min car ride from PWTC. Not the most amazing of malls but you may just fine NOS available too. You may see more around Sungei Wang Plaza (look around the 'inner' circles of the mall too that are more hidden). And welcome to Malaysia.
    Last edited by eonianaerial; March 4th, 2010 at 09:03.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    888

    Re: Best place for good value Seiko 5 watches in KL

    SOrry. double post. system did not show that the earlier post went through.
    Last edited by eonianaerial; March 4th, 2010 at 09:02.

  4. #4
    Member mars08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    S3422'14" E15053'39" (approx)
    Posts
    995

    Re: Best place for good value Seiko 5 watches in KL

    Okay.... this is important.... there is waaaay more to KL than Japanese watches. Don't waste a minute more than you have to looking for those bargains. Seriously mate. The people are just awesome!

    Good luck with the watches tho...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    888

    Re: Best place for good value Seiko 5 watches in KL

    Quote Originally Posted by mars08 View Post
    Okay.... this is important.... there is waaaay more to KL than Japanese watches. Don't waste a minute more than you have to looking for those bargains. Seriously mate. The people are just awesome!

    Good luck with the watches tho...
    Good to hear you had good experiences while in Malaysia. If any of you are down in Malaysia again, some WUS members can have a catch-up for a drink or two. Cheers bro...

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7

    Re: Best place for good value Seiko 5 watches in KL

    Quote Originally Posted by mars08 View Post
    Okay.... this is important.... there is waaaay more to KL than Japanese watches. Don't waste a minute more than you have to looking for those bargains. Seriously mate. The people are just awesome!

    Good luck with the watches tho...
    I'm there for the Bookfair - I go about three times a year - love KL and the people, but haven't been watch hunting before so wanted some local knowledge

  7. #7
    Member mars08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    S3422'14" E15053'39" (approx)
    Posts
    995

    Re: Best place for good value Seiko 5 watches in KL

    Quote Originally Posted by niggle View Post
    I'm there for the Bookfair - I go about three times a year - love KL and the people, but haven't been watch hunting before so wanted some local knowledge
    haha.... seems I'm not really telling you anything new...!!!

    Maybe you can check Quartzimodo's Time Journal for some useful tips on KL watch vendors.


    http://quartzimodo.com/

    Good luck.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7

    Re: Best place for good value Seiko 5 watches in KL

    Quote Originally Posted by mars08 View Post
    haha.... seems I'm not really telling you anything new...!!!

    Maybe you can check Quartzimodo's Time Journal for some useful tips on KL watch vendors.


    http://quartzimodo.com/

    Good luck.
    Thanks - good link

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2