Chino Watch Company? - Page 9
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Chino Watch Company?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Re: Chino Watch Company?

Excellant Service! Ordered a Casio gw-5000-1jf with an additional strap. Details below:

Ordered on website 6/29/15
    Chino sent Paypal Invoice 6/30/15
    Receipt of Paypal purchase 6/30/15
    Received watch (Milwaukee,Wi USA) on 7/6/15

There was the 4th of July weekend during the shipping time so the turn around would of been less if not for the US holiday. The package was very well packed. Note to buyers the watch box had been opened but no worries Chino put the Paypal receipt in the watch box along with stamping the one year warranty card with their business info. There was also a note with the URL to get the instruction in english for my watch. My watch was solar and it was fully charged when I received it. I wouldn't doubt that Chino gave it a light bath bath sending because that is the kind of top notch company they are.

Will buy from again!!

I looked at them when I was purchasing my sumo but their website said they do not post Seiko to uk,found that a bit strange.

Quote Originally Posted by short22 View Post
    I looked at them when I was purchasing my sumo but their website said they do not post Seiko to uk,found that a bit strange.
    It's a Seiko limitation and not Chino's which are great. They are an Authorized Dealer unlike some of the other resellers (Seiya, ibuyjp, etc. who just buy from Amazon.co.jp, BIC Camera, etc. for resale).

Seiko EU is evil. They run VERO alerts on eBay and have them remove your listing if you sell a new Seiko below MSRP and ship to EU. Why there's a block in place to ship to EU is beyond me.

Just acquired a watch from Chino Watch.
    Everything is fine, prompt delivery and fast as usual.
    Price is cheaper as compare to other website.
    Will definitely buy from Chino Watch again. :d

Hi guys, I am a new member on this forum. I just bought a G-shock Mudmaster from Chino Watch. The service was so nice that I think I should let everyone know. I read this thread to get to know this seller before making my purchase and I think I made a right choice. They proceeded things very fast. I placed the order on Friday 4/15/2016, they sent me the invoice and shipped the same day. I live in Houston, TX and it was in front of my door on Monday 4/18/2016, delivered by USPS. The watch came with 1 year international tourist warranty. And I think the price is pretty reasonable too. They also sent me a Japanese postcard which I really like. I will definitely come back for more. Here is a picture of my watch.
    Name:  20160418_150526.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  147.6 KB
    Last edited by sq01; April 20th, 2016 at 09:46.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the opinions about this store. I wanted to ask if any of you bought a watch from this store in person - being in Tokyo? I'm asking because I'm interested in Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF . Next week my friends are going to be in Tokyo and they could pick up the watch for me (it's cheaper, and easier then to order by e-mail to my country - Poland). Do you know (I'm waiting for the reply from them right now) whether it is possible and if there are any important things to remember when doing so? (Not sure what that can be - but for example if I can pay by credit card (and if so if there is any additional fee), if they speak English etc.).

Alternatively - do you know any watch stores in Tokyo that can be recommended for such a purchase?

Thank you!

Ordered on a Thursday night, arrived in Portland, Maine, on Tuesday morning.
    Robotaz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by andrzejj9 View Post

Thank you for the opinions about this store. I wanted to ask if any of you bought a watch from this store in person - being in Tokyo? I'm asking because I'm interested in Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF . Next week my friends are going to be in Tokyo and they could pick up the watch for me (it's cheaper, and easier then to order by e-mail to my country - Poland). Do you know (I'm waiting for the reply from them right now) whether it is possible and if there are any important things to remember when doing so? (Not sure what that can be - but for example if I can pay by credit card (and if so if there is any additional fee), if they speak English etc.).

If I recall correctly I bought the exact same watch from Chino shipped about a year back. Very happy with the purchase. The Oceanus is definitely an underappreciated brand in the GPS watch range. Syncs well globally and looks like a high end Aqua Terra. Can't tell you about the in store purchase experience, but Chino is a reputable and also authorized dealer. You can't go wrong with them.

I'm sure if you ordered online and requested by e-mail for in store pickup they would accommodate. I believe their online person is quite fluent in written English.

-Brian

I bought a Shogun from Chino. Great experience, I'd definitely recommend them!
    Armida A2 500m (Miyota 9015, full minute track)
    Seiko 7N36-7A08
    Tag Heuer 1500 Professional WD1223-G-20 (FSOT)
    Seiko SRP307J1 "Black Monster"
    Armida A7 Steel 300m (orange minute hand/date window)
    Seiko SRP773​k2

Quote Originally Posted by andrzejj9 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Alternatively - do you know any watch stores in Tokyo that can be recommended for such a purchase?

Thank you!
    I have been to his shop. No, they don't speak English. Of course you can pay by credit card and i don't remember if they have any fee but I don't think so.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast