CITIZEN Aquamount JP3020-05E...anyone???
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By MG Designs

Thread: CITIZEN Aquamount JP3020-05E...anyone???

-->

CITIZEN Aquamount JP3020-05E...anyone???

Ok...of course I have the WTB add out there...and bump it and bump it and bump it...

I have seen several sites that stocked these not too long ago but all are sold out and they can't tell me if/when they will get another batch. Anyone ever owned one...how did it wear (other than incredibly light)? I am about to acquire the Promaster 800M...and it has brought back my love for the Citizen brand...I have no illusions about locating that elusive 1300M...but I am trying dilligently to try and find this one...greatly appreciated if anyone can help...and by all means if you have one...please give me your input and throw a shot of it on here. Thanks.... roane.jason@yahoo.com

KOBOLD SMG-1 Tactical / ROLEX SUB 16610/ STEINHART Ocean 1Blk / Raven Deep-Tech / Citizen Aqualand Promaster / Casio King G-shock
    "Blessed are the Fallen Peacemakers"

Re: CITIZEN Aquamount JP3020-05E...anyone???

I haven't seen this watch being sold anymore. I was lucky to find one in the Canary islands (Spain), in Gran Canaria being more concrete. But the shop I bought it from has closed because of the crisis... a shame...
    All I can say about this watch is that's awesome. I find fascinating that in a single pack you have altimeter, barometer and depthmeter. And also a superb lume!!
    For me it's an absolute keeper.
    Pics of mine:
    Last edited by MG Designs; March 27th, 2012 at 20:29.

Brands:

Casio / Citizen / Mido / Orient / Tissot / Suunto / Seiko / Hamilton / Titan / Bucherer

Cracking watch. I looked hard for one of these last year and couldn't find them anywhere. Used is your best bet.
    Meine Bratwurst has a first name,
    It's F-R-I-T-Z,
    Meine Bratwurst has a second name,
    It's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N

Incoming! Much thanks to my bud Shane and pics borrowed from seller. Cannot wait to see this bonzer beast in the flesh.

Name:  84d6d9e9.jpg
Views: 3217
Size:  150.6 KB

Name:  70934845.jpg
Views: 2722
Size:  96.7 KBName:  823d0d9f.jpg
Views: 2087
Size:  125.9 KB

I picked up a used one a few years ago. As you guessed, it wears very light. The only negative imho is that the bezel turns a bit too easily.

Here is a link to Citizen's info page on it:
    ƒvƒƒ}ƒXƒ^[@ƒAƒ“ƒtƒBƒrƒAƒ“F—‘ƒ‚ƒfƒ‹FCITIZEN DISCOVERYmƒVƒ`ƒYƒ“ ƒfƒBƒXƒJƒoƒŠ[n

Hi
    Are you still looking for a Citizen Promaster Aquamount JP3020? I have a Titanium one in 'as new' condition with rubber strap.
    I live in Sydney Australia.
    Cheers

SOLD

I have a JP3020-05E with Ti bracelet. I also have the original Citizen Promaster JP3020 box, manual(huge) and rubber strap. One of my favorites with skeleton hands, raised bezel, applied hour markers. I just had it serviced by Citizen in Torrance with new battery and pressure test. A true wrist beast. I currently live in Thailand and have the watch with me but the box and papers are back in the States. If anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks!

[QUOTE=MG Designs;4873572]I haven't seen this watch being sold anymore. I was lucky to find one in the Canary islands (Spain), in Gran Canaria being more concrete. But the shop I bought it from has closed because of the crisis... a shame...
    All I can say about this watch is that's awesome. I find fascinating that in a single pack you have altimeter, barometer and depthmeter. And also a superb lume!!
    For me it's an absolute keeper.
    Pics of mine:

I have had oe for over 10 years.
    Battery life is great, lume, wvwn after all these years is fantastic.
    Mine has done over 1000 dives, so it has really "worked"

I bought a JP3050-55w when I found one a a "spare" in case my 3020 ever retired, that was 4 years ago - still have never needed the 3050.

A awesome watch!!

SOLD and on a plane heading to Sweden. Thanks to WUS and buyer.

Thread Information