WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Citizen 'Orca', Where to purchase?

11K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  db1561 
#1 ·
As a newbie, It is my understanding that the Citizen BN-0015 ORCA is no longer in production. Where would be the best place/source to purchase a new ORCA? During my limited searching I have not found any NIB Orcas. I see that Costco had them at one time last year but I am sure they have long been sold to WUS members.

#5 ·
I too purchased my orca from creation and they are legit.. another site that carries it is skywatches and I believe they have a good reputation around here but you might want to double check that.. the orca does also pop up on the sales forum and on ebay from time to time.. good luck, keep shopping around, and you'll hunt down your black whale.

Reactions: Denizzz
#9 ·
great pusherman! Thank you for your advice... i just want to be sure before i buy some nice watches from them.

i just scored one that's damn near perfect from another member. keep an eye on watchrecon.com and one will pop up.

mine says hi!

Raoul Duke, great watch, actually i like the design of this more than the bigger brother 300m. :)

I had very good luck with Creation Watches....quick delivery and everything in order. :)
Worker, thank you for your advice! i think i found a place to buy the watch. :)

#12 ·
That was great! I've really enjoyed seeing such an old thread reviving in front of my eyes! Priceless! Congrats though... Is it new or a second hand the one from ebay?
Post a shot pls? Wow so so nice. These Orcas are so fabulous, that they should have never been discontinued....

#20 ·
Since this topic has been awaken, I'm kind of a Citizen hoarder. At the present time I have a Ti-zilla w/suppas, SS-Zilla (not pictured), A blue Orca w/titanium bracelet, a black Orca and a Promaster (NY2300) .. Yeah, I like all of my Citizens and I'm sure you will also!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.