citizen's members, let's see your citizen - Page 28
Like Tree5407Likes

Thread: citizen's members, let's see your citizen

Page 28 of 191 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Re: citizen's members, let's see your citizen

This is my citizen watches. The bull head diver and the day date month are iffy but the small mens gold I bought new twenty years ago and its minty. Again sorry about the miss post
    John
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by francobollo View Post
    I've been looking at that one for a while, but can't find any reviews.
    How is the lume? Is it as good as a Citizen BM4000?
    TIA
    francobollo

I have no experience with the BM 4000 but the lume on this one is very good, blue in color and lasts very long. I wore it to bed last night for the first time, woke up a few times throughout the night and it was easily readable at a glance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tsteph12 View Post
    Just ordered this watch off Ebay. Would you please post a picture of yours on the bracelet once received. Am as well. Thank you very much.

Tom
    Bracelet just received, sized and installed, will post pics. later today, stay tuned this channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, here are some iPhone 4s shots of the watch on bracelet, didn't have time enough to drag out the good camera and take formals.

This bracelet is very well made and worth the money ($86.00), screwed in links, fold over push button safety lock clasp with 3 micro adjustment holes. The clasp is machined, not stamped. I had to remove 4 links to fit my 7" wrist. The $86.00 included standard shipping which arrived to my door in 7 days from HK.

The color on the finish matches the finish of the case perfectly.

I've been wearing this watch pretty much exclusively for the two weeks I've had it and it's a little less than two seconds fast over that time.

This is the second version of this bracelet I've owned, the first being the non pvd with curved end links to fit the Seiko SKX007, so I knew what to expect.

tsteph12, ssmyth, seaweed and 3 others like this.

Citizen BZ0006-02EName:  IMGP0185.JPG
Views: 3351
Size:  778.3 KB
    XXX

Thank you rcorreale. Looks fitting on the bracelet you have procured. Will order for my same incoming.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by macleod1979 View Post
    Where did you get this one? I've never seen this particular Citizen before. It's quite unique. I am thinking of buying my first Citizen, so I am looking for suggestions.

-J
    Hi,

I got it from an AD in Sydney, It's titanium and anti-reflective sapphire crystal made specifically for the Australian market.

Link here Watches on Sale

Looks like they are out of stock though

PSEIKOTIC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rcorreale View Post
    Ok, here are some iPhone 4s shots of the watch on bracelet, didn't have time enough to drag out the good camera and take formals.

This bracelet is very well made and worth the money ($86.00), screwed in links, fold over push button safety lock clasp with 3 micro adjustment holes. The clasp is machined, not stamped. I had to remove 4 links to fit my 7" wrist. The $86.00 included standard shipping which arrived to my door in 7 days from HK.

The color on the finish matches the finish of the case perfectly.

I've been wearing this watch pretty much exclusively for the two weeks I've had it and it's a little less than two seconds fast over that time.

This is the second version of this bracelet I've owned, the first being the non pvd with curved end links to fit the Seiko SKX007, so I knew what to expect.

I just bought this same Citizen with a black nylon strap for $172 in Kennewick, Washington. I liked it well enough. I travel to the third world now and again and its nice to have an inconspicuous but decent watch. Then I saw your pics of this watch band yesterday and like it so much I just ordered the exact same one. It just makes the watch. Still not too conspicuous I think, hell I can always just put the nylon back on when going overseas.

Hello everybody. I'm a noob. I have a couple of ECO Drives to share. Perpectual Calendar and Titanium Sapphire.

Sen8trken likes this.

Page 28 of 191 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast