Contacting COA (Citizen Watch Company of America) - Page 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Contacting COA (Citizen Watch Company of America)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Contacting COA (Citizen Watch Company of America)

Bravo Zulu COA...Bravo Zulu

w2hef@msn.com

Hi... i bought a Grand Complication from Watch World, 14150 mid Dec 2009. After one week, the watch actually stopped for 20 minutes or lost 20 minutes, not sure... I took the watch back, and they (i assumed) gave me a different one with the croc band instead of the titan band... after one more week, this watch lost 40 minutes... i took it back as soon as i could, only to find that they wanted to send the watch to Citizen for diagnoses, claiming that they could not refund without authorization that there was something wrong.. OK... fine but now it's January 6th and I've dropped 1K on a watch that i don't have...

I have plenty of watches and have never experienced this before.

Could someone either expedite my problem, or let me know what to do?

I usually buy a nice watch every 10 years... the last was a Tag Heuer.

My name is Howard Feller and the AD i purchased it through is Watch World, N.Falls blvd, tonawanda, NY 14150... 716835-2241 bob or mike.

Hello Howie
    We have checked recent repairs for watch world, and do not see any repairs for a Signature Grand Complication series. Do keep in mind that with the holidays, transit time could be extended. We would recommend contacting your jeweler for more information.

AS we do not regularly monitor this forum, it is best to contact us at:
    customerservice_us@citizenwatch.com
    or call us at 800 321 1023 x4234 Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:45pm Pacific Time

w2hef@msn.com

Thanks... they said something about it going to their citizen rep... if it was sent in for diagnosis, could it have gone somewhere else? I don't want to think there pulling my leg on this... still out an expensive watch that i could be enjoying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by w2hef@msn.com View Post
    Thanks... they said something about it going to their citizen rep... if it was sent in for diagnosis, could it have gone somewhere else? I don't want to think there pulling my leg on this... still out an expensive watch that i could be enjoying.
    Sounds like these people are pulling the leg on you.

Either give them a call or pay them a visit.

Are they an AD for Signature?

I doubt they are pulling Howie's leg. They are an Authorized Signature Dealer. In some instances an account will get their account representative involved for resolution.

This is indeed a very unusual situation. With this happing right at the holidays, things do take a bit longer than anyone would like.

Sincerely
    Customer Service
    Citizen Watch Company of America

w2hef@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by dominicr View Post
    Are they an AD for Signature?
    Yes, as far as I know... they have a store and nice showroom with lots of citizen watches. problem is, if the just mailed it to the local rep, what can they do? there truly is a problem with the watch as i've never had a watch that dropped time like this. and 2 of them to boot.

w2hef@msn.com

Grand Complication sent into Citizen and received 6th Jan. From Watch World.

Dear Citizen Management.!!!

I wish you would please look into this... this watch lost time on me and the AD, Watch World, Tonawanda, NY 14150 sent it in for diagnostic of which it did not show any problems... But this watch DID lose 40 minutes on me... I have plenty of watches, low end and high end that have never done this.. How am I supposed to rely on this watch... don't get me wrong I absolutely love the watch, but am I really going to have to check the watch every 15 minutes. What if i get the watch back, and it does this again.? Could it be my body mechanics,,, my environment? I don't know. But other watches that I own have never failed.

In my email correspondence with Citizen they are saying take this up with the AD... The AD is saying no refund or different watch, you'll have to talk to Citizen about it.

I'm one frustrated customer. Howard
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by citizenwatchco View Post
    I doubt they are pulling Howie's leg. They are an Authorized Signature Dealer. In some instances an account will get their account representative involved for resolution.

This is indeed a very unusual situation. With this happing right at the holidays, things do take a bit longer than anyone would like.

Sincerely
    Customer Service
    Citizen Watch Company of America

I just picked up the s/s version Eco-zilla. I sized it to fit snug on my wrist. Not on tight, feels good and secure. I noticed that the clasp hinge digs in under my wrist, making it a little uncomfortable and they leave marks. The edges feel sharp like a dull knife edge. Has anyone had this same problem? Solutions to how I can make the hinges not dig in my wrist? I'd like to not wear the watch loose if possible.Here are some macro pics for you to see the hinges sticking up. BTW I love this watch. If you don't have one. Get one.

Later post:

I actually like the bracelet on my s/s "Zilla". I like the looks of it very much. My only issue with it, as I stated in an earlier thread is that the clasp hinges stick up and digs into my wrist. It makes me constantly move the watch around while I'm wearing it. It's uncomfortable because of only that. The hinges leave deep indentation impressions on my wrist if I don't adjust the position all the time. Must look a little strange when I out in public wearing it and seeing me fidgeting with it while I walk. I tolerate it because I love the watch itself. I have no regrets with my purchase. I bought it to wear it. And I will.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eskerbillion
    Maybe you can find a more comfortable replacement clasp that'll fit the s/s Zilla.

-Ted
    I thought about that. I don't know if I can get a different Citizen clasp that will fit. I'd like to keep the watch all Citizen if I can.I'll ask Citizen in a post for a possible solution.
    Last edited by hansomegq67; January 16th, 2010 at 23:29.
    My Watches:
    Breitling Chronomat 44 B01
    Breitling Chronomat Evolution ss/18k

Breitling Avenger Skyland Blacksteel LE
    Omega Seamaster Chronograph Co-Axial GMT

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information