Contacting COA (Citizen Watch Company of America) - Page 5
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Contacting COA (Citizen Watch Company of America)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Contacting COA (Citizen Watch Company of America)

Quote Originally Posted by orlenz View Post
    guess they dont monitor this site anymore, oh well
    Yeah, looks like they left.
    Watch noob!

Just a reminder to those that need to resolve issues with COA. The quickest and evidently only means of contacting them is laid out below. PM or posting on this forum will likely be a waste of time. Email them! Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenwatchco View Post
    Thank you for allowing us to participate in your forum. We appreciate the opportunity.

We are however receiving an increasing number of "PM's" with product or other questions. While certainly this is a viable method of contact, it may take us some time to respond as our participation varies from consistent to very sporadic at best. For that reason, we recommend you direct your questions to us through our email address at:

customerservice_usATcitizenwatch.com
    (please replace the "AT" with "@". We posted the address in this fashion to minimize search engines picking our email address up for spammers)

We realize that many of you purchase product for distribution outside the United States. While we do our best to answer your questions regarding this product, we simply do not have much of the requested information available for this type of product. For that reason, you may be better served to contact a service center in the market for which the product was intended. For a complete listing of worldwide Authorized Service Centers, please visit:

CITIZEN WATCH Global Network | Service & Support | World Wide Service Network

For a listing of worldwide websites, please visit:

CITIZEN WATCH Global Network

For setting instructions in a variety of languages, please visit:
    CITIZEN WATCH Global Network | Service & Support | Setting Instruction

Again, thank you for allowing us to participate in your forum.

Best regards,

Customer Service
    Citizen Watch Company of America

You guys rock. Very thankful for your helpful participation here.

You guys rock. Very thankful for your helpful participation here.
    Last edited by fdgsfds; November 27th, 2014 at 07:22.

Yes appreciate your support.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stop what you're doin', 'cuz I'm about to ruin the image and the style that you're used to

I need an email address to contact Citizen of Japan. I have a JDM model that I need a couple of parts for, and I am unable to order them through Citizen USA.

When I was talking to the fellow on the phone (ordering other parts at Citizen USA) - all he could give me was the Citizenwatch.jp web address.

Please help - I need to send an email inquiry (I don't read/speak Japanese, and the forms don't translate correctly, and I can't get one filled out in a way where it will accept the submittal.)

Again, I need an email address.

Thanks!
    Hello.

"I have an alibi"

"Watches to me are a hobby, not an ideology."

"I think one way our society fails people is by pretending (in education, religion, and law) that we're all rational beings, rather than messed-up monkeys wearing clothes." - SB

Quote Originally Posted by OmarShablotnik View Post
    I need an email address to contact Citizen of Japan. I have a JDM model that I need a couple of parts for, and I am unable to order them through Citizen USA.

When I was talking to the fellow on the phone (ordering other parts at Citizen USA) - all he could give me was the Citizenwatch.jp web address.

Please help - I need to send an email inquiry (I don't read/speak Japanese, and the forms don't translate correctly, and I can't get one filled out in a way where it will accept the submittal.)

Again, I need an email address.

Thanks!
    Hello,

I can get genuine Seiko and Citizen parts. Message me your case number and what parts you need. Thanks.

I just read on Ablogtowatch site about the new satellite wave F150. Any word when it will be for sale and the price? Also the picture showed just the stainless steel version. Will there be any other versions? Looking forward to buying F150 and your reply.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information