First impressions of CITIZEN PROMASTER PMV65-2242 Perfex Multi 3000 Limited Edition - Page 3
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: First impressions of CITIZEN PROMASTER PMV65-2242 Perfex Multi 3000 Limited Edition

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned

Re: First impressions of CITIZEN PROMASTER PMV65-2242 Perfex Multi 3000 Limited Edition

That coating is awesome! I think I might need one of these. I'm stuck on the whole solar atomic since my daily wear is one and I stopped wearing SS bracelets because of the scratch factor. This seems to solve both problems!

Re: First impressions of CITIZEN PROMASTER PMV65-2242 Perfex Multi 3000 Limited Edition

Michael or to anyone else who has the same watch- just a quick question:

How did it stand up a year later? I have to US JY0005-50E and found to my dismay that the black ionic cloating is already rubbing off.:oops:

I'm thinking of getting the Promaster version and wondering how it looks a year later. The scratch pictures are definitely impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobmd View Post
    Michael or to anyone else who has the same watch- just a quick question:

How did it stand up a year later? I have to US JY0005-50E and found to my dismay that the black ionic cloating is already rubbing off.:oops:

I'm thinking of getting the Promaster version and wondering how it looks a year later. The scratch pictures are definitely impressive.

Maybe you should contact Citizen about the coating problem. I would not be happy if it were my watch, as I thought that coating would last for many years!

I've just seen that Citizen has replied to you on another thread. I think you should do what has been suggested.
    Last edited by Radio_Daze; October 15th, 2008 at 11:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio_Daze View Post
    Maybe you should contact Citizen about the coating problem. I would not be happy if it were my watch, as I thought that coating would last for many years!

I've just seen that Citizen has replied to you on another thread. I think you should do what has been suggested.
    Yes, I sent Citizen an email and they'll look into the problem when I send them the watch but I figure even if I get a new bracelet- it'll be the same story.

I am more interested in getting a watch that'll have a lasting finish now...

anybody got any info where I can get the wristband for this model so I can put in my black skyhawk?

Quote Originally Posted by wishihadawatch View Post
    anybody got any info where I can get the wristband for this model so I can put in my black skyhawk?
    Hi,

DLC [greyish/black] version ?

Elf.
    Hey man , watch the road man , WATCH the road !!!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Temperarely View Post
    Hi,

DLC [greyish/black] version ?

Elf.

I think I saw in your post how you bought one and put it on your skyhawk? I have the model (u.s.) JY0005-50E thats black, but read over time the band scratches and would like to buy the band off the 2242 model that has the scratch resistand coating.

That looks very nice indeed.

I know this is an ancient thread but I thought it best to reply here...
    Is the Citizen PMV65-2242 Promaster Skyhawk Titanium~U600 still a current product? I sent messages to two Japanese vendors that were suggested on another site and both stated that model had been discontinued. And yet I see a guy on eBay selling them. Are there any problems with the watch? I am very close to puling the trigger but I would like some current info on this model. Also what is everyone's impression of the raw Ti vs. black coated case/band color? I think the orange detailing on the face is enough to rule it out but I am not sure about a black watch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information