WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New Citizen Promaster Professional Diver BN0151-09L some pics

1M views 4K replies 612 participants last post by  maliboo74 
#1 · (Edited)
Just came in today.

Citizen BN0151-09L

Case: It's about 42mm (top of the bezel)/44mm (bottom) due to its slant bezel.

Lug tip to lug tip: 49mm (inside the lug)/47mm (outside of the lug)

Lug width: 20mm

Case thickness: 12mm

Some Q&D pics

The dial color is almost the same as that of the blue Sumo or the Bond SMP. The polyurethane strap is just like the one which comes with the BN0000-04H, but it feels more pliable.

Bezel action is clicky and crisp with a little backplay (60-click).

The case is mostly brushed. I think it's very nicely done. The signed crown is a nice touch as well.

Caseback

Mostly brushed as well.

Lume shot

Blue except the green 12 o'clock lume pip.

I've tried a couple of different straps and bracelets so far as you guys might have noticed already.

1). Deep blue NATO

2). Navy x orange x white striped NATO

3). Olive NATO

4). Obris Morgan natural rubber strap

5). Shark mesh

I like all the options I've tried so far. My favorite is a shark mesh atm.

I think it's a good looking no-nonsense diver's watch. It feels solid and well-made.

See less See more
#642 ·
I meant the clasp... I googled the model but couldn't find a picture of the back. It's just that I don't find the Excalibur clasp comfortable at all, although the possibility of making it bigger without tools is nice during hot weather, when my wrists swell a bit.

#643 ·
Something has been wrong with my photobucket pics since yesterday. All my pics are still in my library, but none of them shows up in the forum. I can't upload my new pics either.

#646 ·
Hey Hiro, don't decide just yet that your PB acc is gone. Same problem happened to me a couple of times, with photos not showing up. It then passed, so I guess it was some maintenance thing on some specific server as other people didn't had that issue. I also have a lot of problems uploading photos but that's on my end, some bad combination of Chrome and my Win7 ancient PC.

#645 ·
i want to add another suggestion for the name. since blue is the main values, how about blue related expression in japanese since it is a japan watch. i have ao (blue), konsho (navy blue), buryu (blue in western/latin pronounciation), mizudori (light blue/water colour). citizen ao....ao-drive....eco-mizu....mizu-drive/mizu doraivo....citizen buryu....(i learn this from website omniglot.com, because i don't speak japanese, feel free to correct my mistakes)

#657 ·
Mine arrived from f29 today. The stock rubber is fine, but I think I'll be happier when the Brady gets here.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Wrist

#662 ·
My photobucket pics are still not showing up. It has been 4 days. At least I replaced the images with Image Shack pics in my original post. Glad I did it yesterday because I can no longer edit my original post.

Should I upload my other images to ImageShack and edit my other posts as well?

#663 ·
Could it be that you are over the quota? When I had a similar problem with PB was also for a few days but only with certain pictures - and I was able to upload... well, barely, my PC hates PB and PB hates my PC.

Don't know mate, I wouldn't bother if I was you... that's a lot of trouble and you already have the ones on the OP. Surly people want to see them but they're not the ones having to go through all that trouble. You listen closely to me, no one else is going to give you this advice :-d;-)

#664 ·
Could it be that you are over the quota? When I had a similar problem with PB was also for a few days but only with certain pictures - and I was able to upload... well, barely, my PC hates PB and PB hates my PC.

Don't know mate, I wouldn't bother if I was you... that's a lot of trouble and you already have the ones on the OP. Surly people want to see them but they're not the ones having to go through all that trouble. You listen closely to me, no one else is going to give you this advice :-d;-)
Right, I'm just gonna leave them alone for now.

I'm using 0.98% of my storage btw.

Attachments

#665 ·
Well, that's a great way for them to keep customers... "Yea, do pay us in 2 days for our crappy storage". Don't know what to tell you besides that me and other people that had a similar problem eventually got our photos back. Just use IS until then.

..IS... that sounded really bad

#666 ·
I wasn't very comfortable with the beano 151, so returned it and got this from the Netherlands in just 4 days with a discount!
Now that I come back here, I miss the blue moon/muffin...
If citizen makes this watch in Orange , I'll get both or all colors. I wish Citizen had more orange dials like seiko does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#669 ·
Thanks Hiro, it's the Aevig Huldra retro diver, from Aevig, a small micro brand in Netherland, comes in black, blue and orange. Very well built for its price. The owner, Chip is a swell guy and offered me a 10% discount, $350.00 USD, since we don't pay VAT. I'm liking this watch a lot and am glad to get give instead of a monster or Skx011, since I got the 009 2 weeks ago and loving it also.
Overall, very nice watch, dial and details are beautiful and not ordinary, 42mm oval shape fits good on me, lume is very bright and...pretty. Lots of reviews were done here by other members. Limited quantities, so grab one. There was an orange and a black one on the sales forum lately...