The new Samurai thread - Page 36
Like Tree411Likes

Thread: The new Samurai thread

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Re: The new Samurai thread

Quote Originally Posted by gullwinggt View Post
    Wow the Samurai is growing on me now. Might sell my BFK and get the black version, does anyone know if the misaligned crown is fixed or was it just a batch in the initial launch?
    I recieved mine 3 months ago and it has no alignment issues......first seiko in a while for me that worked out this way. Not sure what batch that I was in.

My crown is very solid and confidence inspiring, much better than the 3 srp turtles i had

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Guys I saw a blue Lagoon Samurai for $365 on eBay and jumped at it. The seller looks some what okay, but i noticed that on the info, he list the watch as quartz. I am not sure if this is an error but I bought the watch because I could see he didn't have much available and within minutes I saw the availability going down. I sent him a message but I don't know if he will respond in time but I wanted to check with you guys if there is a Samurai that is quartz? this is his listing.

I tried to post the link but this forum won't let me since I'm still new. the seller is america-first (with 300 reviews@99.7%) and there is another one who I think might be the same person called america-timesquare (with 50 reviews@98.1%).

Okay it seems like 5 posts is the magic number to allow me to post links so here is the link to the item off eBay.

Seiko Analog Sport Watch Prospex Blue Lagoon Silver Mens SRPB09J1 | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by 10PieceChicken View Post
    Guys I saw a blue Lagoon Samurai for $365 on eBay and jumped at it. The seller looks some what okay, but i noticed that on the info, he list the watch as quartz. I am not sure if this is an error but I bought the watch because I could see he didn't have much available and within minutes I saw the availability going down. I sent him a message but I don't know if he will respond in time but I wanted to check with you guys if there is a Samurai that is quartz? this is his listing.

I tried to post the link but this forum won't let me since I'm still new. the seller is america-first (with 300 reviews@99.7%) and there is another one who I think might be the same person called america-timesquare (with 50 reviews@98.1%).
    I pulled the trigger on the same listing Friday 10/6 when it was $360. If it is in fact SRPB09J1 we got a good deal on a made in Japan watch. If not, eBay will allow you return it with little hassle. It's sold out now so we'll wait to see if it ships. No tracking number for me yet and my only concern is the one negative recent feedback indicates seller had listings without inventory so we'll see. Good luck to both of us and post pics when you get it. I'll do same.
    Last edited by Tanker G1; 6 Days Ago at 01:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanker G1 View Post
    I pulled the trigger on the same listing Friday 10/6 when it was $360. If it is in fact SRPB09J1 we got a good deal on a made in Japan watch. If not, eBay will allow you return it with little hassle. It's sold out now so we'll wait to see if it ships. No tracking number for me yet and my only concern is the one negative recent feedback indicates seller had listings without inventory so we'll see. Good luck to both of us and post pics when you get it. I'll do same.
    Awesome! I'm so glad I'm not the only one on this forum going through this. I totally saw it too that time and was hecka thinking about it. Then it sold out and i was like "dam, I should have bought it!" Then I saw it again just 30 min ago and this time I'm like "shoot first, ask questions later!" But ya, definitely can't wait to post pics. Good luck to you too sir!!!

The listing states that it is the 4R35 manual, so little doubt that its the current Prospex 4R35 automatic movement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bad news. It's bait-and-switch. Got the following message from the seller through eBay:

Dear Tanker G1

Thank you for your purchase of Seiko Analog Sport Watch Prospex Blue Lagoon Silver Mens SRPB09J1.

We have 1-3 working days to process the order and to check it for any defects before we send it out. As per our logistics team, they put your shipment on hold due to Minute hand fell off and was not fit for delivery to you.

PLEASE DO NOT WORRY, REST ASSURED, WE WILL RESOLVE THIS MATTER FOR YOU.

We check all our watches before shipment to prevent any unhappiness and inconvenience to the buyer.

We have tried our best to find a replacement from our supplier, but unfortunately our supplier run out of stock, we even went to get from retail shop even if it cost more, but we're not very lucky.

We have few models below that you might be interested for replacement:

- 3 links to other watches removed -

OR do you have other watch model in mind we can help you check on its availability.

Please let us know.

BUT if you prefer a refund, we can also work on that.

Please let us know of your preference, so we can resolve this promptly.

We deeply apologize.

Sincerely,
    Alvin

The minute hand fell off eh?
    Well, send me that one then...

Oh well...as the saying goes: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanker G1 View Post
    Bad news. It's bait-and-switch. Got the following message from the seller through eBay:

Dear Tanker G1

Thank you for your purchase of Seiko Analog Sport Watch Prospex Blue Lagoon Silver Mens SRPB09J1.

We have 1-3 working days to process the order and to check it for any defects before we send it out. As per our logistics team, they put your shipment on hold due to Minute hand fell off and was not fit for delivery to you.

We check all our watches before shipment to prevent any unhappiness and inconvenience to the buyer.

We have tried our best to find a replacement from our supplier, but unfortunately our supplier run out of stock, we even went to get from retail shop even if it cost more, but we're not very lucky.

- 3 links to other watches removed -

OR do you have other watch model in mind we can help you check on it’s availability.

Please let us know.

We deeply apologize.

Sincerely,
    Alvin

The minute hand fell off eh?
    Well, send me that one then...

Oh well...as the saying goes: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Dam, I got the same thing too.

Dear 10PieceChicken

We have 1-3 working days to process the order and to check it for any defects before we send it out. As per our logistics team, they put your shipment on hold due to the Minute hand fell off and was not fit for delivery to you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seiko-Analog-Sport-Watch-Prospex-Blue-Lagoon-Silver-Mens-SRPB11J1-/112581485156
    US $377.10
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seiko-Analog-Casual-Watch-5-SPORTS-Blue-Mens-SNZG11J1-/112527767999
    US $395.40
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seiko-Analog-Casual-Watch-Velatura-Kinetic-Perpetual-Blue-Mens-SNP120P1-/112527781070
    US $473.20

OR do you have other watch model in mind we can help you check on it’s availability.

Please let us know.

We deeply apologize.

Sincerely,
    Alvin

Yup, too good to be true. Someones not gonna get any positive feedback for the dishonesty. Caught red handed!

whoops, accidentally posted same message twice.
    Last edited by 10PieceChicken; 6 Days Ago at 11:36.

LOL! You gotta wonder what motivates these idiots to sell things they don't even have. Go figure.

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread Information