WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

A new Seiko 3rd gen Monster is arrived. SZSC003 blu dial. Fantastic.

128K views 276 replies 95 participants last post by  mi6_ 
#1 ·
For those who lost this great news, here it is.
The Seiko Monster SZSC003, the new 3rd gen monster with blu dial, cyclope and caliber 6R15.

Love it.

See less See more
#175 ·
I was just about to order the black dial SBDC025 until I saw this thread and the accompanying pictures. I am a real sucker when it comes to blue dials and I must say I am definitely getting the blue dial now. With the mention of a limited run, I still see quite many on the bay and also from the Japanese sellers so not as rare? Hoping the price will come down slightly on these.

I have a 1st gen OM for a few weeks now and already I am looking for my second one. Was one of those who could just not bare to look at a Seiko Monster for more than 2 seconds!

#191 ·
So like a short run, eh? That's interesting! I wonder what the reasoning was for that? I like to think a bunch of folks on the production line were sad to see the Monster discontinued or out of production indefinitely so they were like, "Eff it, let's make some awesome blue dial versions!" Even the slimmest possibility of that happening makes me happy.

Here is mine today.

#199 ·
YAY ! I was able to get my hands on another one ... after actively looking for more than a month , a friend from Asia was able to get another one for me. I am so happy ! ...even though the price was higher than I paid on my first one, I was able to bundle it with a SRP657 and altogether got a better deal than initially asked. Really excited about the SRP657, was looking to get one for a long time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.