Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here! - Page 11
Like Tree291Likes

Thread: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

Quote Originally Posted by zerointerest View Post
    Same model BFK as mine . Ive got to admit though the complaints of difficulty reading in the dark are well founded. The lumes good just not enough of it on the hands.

I can understand why there are complaints regarding the visibility of the hands. I have a BFK incoming and until I have it in hand I am unable to judge. In that pic the hour hand is clearly rounded and the minute hand is more pointed. If this is the case, once you get used to shapes and know what you are looking for it shouldn't be too difficult.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by joey79; December 9th, 2014 at 05:56.

I find that the hands lume tend to sort of blend in with the hour markers lume . That IWW stock hands mod looks just perfect . Why oh why did it not come like that. No way I am opening up mine for a mod its very often in water . Keep it factory sealed.

I find that the hands lume tend to sort of blend in with the hour markers lume . That IWW stock hands mod looks just perfect . Why oh why did it not come like that. No way I am opening up mine for a mod its very often in water . Keep it factory sealed.
    That's the difference between members like you and I, you actually utilise the watch for what it was intended. I do not dive, yet I have about 8 dive watches. I should go for a dive one day :)

Last edited by joey79; December 10th, 2014 at 12:13.

My bfk arrived today and as other members have stated, looks much better in person. Pictures do not do it justice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

liwang22 and jringo8769 like this.

Hey Congrats! By the way I'm not a diver but do spend about half the year by the ocean and am in the water pretty much every day and wherever I go so goes my watch. No problems so far.It would be nice to hear from people who have owned their BFKs for a number of years and see how they have fared over time. trouble is you watch guys seem never to keep your watches for very long!!!

Hey Congrats! By the way I'm not a diver but do spend about half the year by the ocean and am in the water pretty much every day and wherever I go so goes my watch. No problems so far.It would be nice to hear from people who have owned their BFKs for a number of years and see how they have fared over time. trouble is you watch guys seem never to keep your watches for very long!!!
    Thanks, much nicer in person. There are a few threads on how tough these watches are including torture tests. I know it is meant to be a tool watch but IMO it could work in a dress situation.

I like that Scuba Kinetic, same as SKA371 but this little difference on the dial...

Quote Originally Posted by PK73 View Post
    I like that Scuba Kinetic, same as SKA371 but this little difference on the dial...
    Well spotted. From what I have read, there is no difference but I like having a prospex bfk

has anyone noticed the bezel on the BFK is a little too smooth? I set it to the zero position and a few hours later I find it has moved around substantially
    Last edited by joey79; December 18th, 2014 at 16:42.

My pair

PK73 and Dec1968 like this.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information