Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here! - Page 21
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

Quote Originally Posted by joey79 View Post
    That must be the current model? Up until this post I had not seen the Prospex logo on a BFK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It should be the most current model and according to the box, the model number is still SKA371. It seems like Seiko has been updating their model numbers when adding the Prospex logo and a few other features but it looks on this, they kept the same model number. The logo doesn't bother me though.

Big fan of my big freakin kinetic -

rosborn, yuv1611, jkpa and 3 others like this.

Anybody got 2 or 3 kinetics and able to keep them all charged up just by wearing them? I already own one, but I'm thinking of getting another one.

When full supposed to last for 6 months…

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Got myself a Yellow. Love it!!

lincruste, myn5054, Brey17 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by transit98 View Post
    Enjoy your new BFK-Here is mine.the watch wears great. bracelet makes the watch. some of you have seen this mod before. Im thinking of changing the dial, but not sure about it.
    Im thinking of parting ways with my BFK so fund another, what do you guys think

Brey17 likes this.

Here's my SKA369 Pepsi BFK...just got to changing out the original clasp with one that doesn't have an extension. Now it's comfortable as can be.
    A little bit bigger than the SKX007, but the case shape flows flawlessly into the bracelet, making it appear smaller than it really is. Actually, thought it was just the same size as an SKX007 until placed side-by-side.

Also, the bracelet was sized down just one link to fit my large wrist, BUT what a pain it was. I accidently dropped the collar in the middle of the link, and took hell of a time to figure out why the pin was just loose in there when the bracelet was reassembled. Under magnification, I only saw one possible spot to fit the collar. Can anyone tell me if there is only one collar per pin per link, or am I missing another piece? Thanks in advance.
    Brey17 likes this.

Just grabbed a SKA371 from Big River. I had been watching the prices fluctuate over the last few months, I almost pulled the trigger on one at $226 and decided to take a chance on a LNIB "Warehouse Deal" the seller disclosed "small scratch on case and scuff on bracelet and damaged packaging" It showed up a few days later in completely flawless condition complete with perfect blue Seiko Box with tags & manuals all for $135 shipped. Score!!
    I'm really happy with the piece, even more pleased that it fits under most of my dress shirt cuffs. It took nearly 4 days of constant wearing (and shaking) to get the power reserve beyond the 5 second mark, It is at the 20 second mark now. C'mon 30!! Next up a rubber strap and perhaps a Zulu...

Quote Originally Posted by tirat View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is only one collar per pin per link, or am I missing another piece? Thanks in advance.
    SKA371 BFK Bracelet Link Removal / Replacement

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread Information