Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here! - Page 3
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 229
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,124

    Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

    You enablers you!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Member Buellrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,079

    Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

    I have one inbound from a WUS member, I can't wait for it to get here. Bad thing is, the bracelet was sized to a 6.5 inch wrist and I have a 7.5 inch wrist and he doesn't have the links. Anybody know where I could score a few extra links?

    i will post some pics when it arrives...BTW, there are some outstanding photos in this thread!
    Last edited by Buellrider; May 15th, 2014 at 05:23.

  3. #23
    Member Luis6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    631

    Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

    Here is my SKA369 "Pepsi".
    Name:  03.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  130.6 KB

    Always wear it to golf.
    Name:  10.jpg
Views: 1003
Size:  265.6 KB
    davewe, Fullers1845 and Dec1968 like this.

  4. #24
    Member Cobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    5,567

    Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

    Im liking the dark ion plated model with yellow details, does anybody have any wrist shots with it, and just how dark is the plating?
    cheers and thanks



  5. #25
    Member transit98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    667

    Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobia View Post
    Im liking the dark ion plated model with yellow details, does anybody have any wrist shots with it, and just how dark is the plating?
    cheers and thanks
    Its not black, more like a very dark gray brown steel.

  6. #26
    Member Evanssprky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    WALES
    Posts
    1,186

    Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobia View Post
    Im liking the dark ion plated model with yellow details, does anybody have any wrist shots with it, and just how dark is the plating?
    cheers and thanks

    Do these help at all? The plating isn't jet black, more of a charcoal but very dark.

    Sent from Samsung s4 mini
    GRAND SEIKO SBGM021 GMT
    SEIKO SARB017 ALPINIST
    CASIO QUARTZ DIVER
    SEIKO SRP779 PEPSI TURTLE
    OMEGA AQUA TERRA QUARTZ

  7. #27
    Member Fullers1845's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    10,999

    Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

    I had a yellow dial BFK for awhile. The BFK is one of my 2 favorite chunky divers of all time. (The other was a Kemmner Octopus.)









    Luis6 and Dec1968 like this.
    Homage watches democratize history for the common wrist.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Cheers! James

  8. #28
    Member ZASKAR36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,915

    Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buellrider View Post
    I have one inbound from a WUS member, I can't wait for it to get here. Bad thing is, the bracelet was sized to a 6.5 inch wrist and I have a 7.5 inch wrist and he doesn't have the links. Anybody know where I could score a few extra links?

    i will post some pics when it arrives...BTW, there are some outstanding photos in this thread!
    Call Seiko CS. I assume you're in the US. I hear they're pretty good about sending links and pins.

    Seiko Corporation of America - Service Center
    1111 Macarthur Boulevard, Mahwah, NJ 07430, U.S.A.
    Tel:[IMG]resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png[/IMG]+1-201-529-3316
    Fax:+1-201-529-4525
    E-mail:custserv@seikousa.com

  9. #29
    Member Buellrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,079

    Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZASKAR36 View Post
    Call Seiko CS. I assume you're in the US. I hear they're pretty good about sending links and pins.
    Thanks for that info Zaskar. The BFK arrived today and it ended up being perfectly sized. Not sure if the previous owner found the other links and installed them or what. I will update this post tomorrow with some pics.

  10. #30
    Member ZASKAR36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,915

    Re: Official BFK Owner's Club: post yours here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buellrider View Post
    Thanks for that info Zaskar. The BFK arrived today and it ended up being perfectly sized. Not sure if the previous owner found the other links and installed them or what. I will update this post tomorrow with some pics.
    Awesome. Congrats bullrider. Glad the bracelet fits. Always a nice feeling to be able to strap it on out of the box. Enjoy.

    In honor of this thread and your new arrival, I'm wearing my BFK tomorrow.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •