WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Official Cocktail Time Pic Thread SARB065

218K views 565 replies 235 participants last post by  Dante231 
#1 ·
We seem to have an "official" thread for almost every other watch, so why not the SARB065. This is a watch that I feel will one day be a classic. I believe as soon as they quit making this one, it will be one of the "must have" Seiko's................
I'll start, some more pics of my SARB065 that I recieved about a week ago.......loving it!

See less See more
#484 ·
I know it isn't a SARB but the other sort of cocktail time is the Presage version SSA345J1 with the power reserve and sunburst dial. Is it a faux pas for me to post that here? Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Reactions: DC guy and TypeSly
#488 ·
In February I bought two JDM Seikos, the SARB017 Alpinist ($301 back then) and the original version of this SD, the SARB065 Cocktail Time ($351 back then). Last month I had the chance to vacation in Tokyo and we ended up in Ishinohana, Shinobu Ishigaki's bar. We got to meet him and at my request he even signed the band (I keep the band in the box unused). He was extremely nice to us and his drinks were truly championship winning quality.
Funny how we would've never had this experience if it wasn't for my appreciation of this watch. It's all about the experiences.

Attachments

#503 ·
The straps and bracelets on the SARBS tend to be a PIA to remove and install. On the straps you'll have to force the leather (or whatever material) over to manipulate the pin. Just be careful you don't stab yourself.

Thats why you tend to see a lot of scratched up lugs on the used 33 & 35's out there. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.