WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Official Cocktail Time Pic Thread SARB065

218K views 565 replies 235 participants last post by  Dante231 
#1 ·
We seem to have an "official" thread for almost every other watch, so why not the SARB065. This is a watch that I feel will one day be a classic. I believe as soon as they quit making this one, it will be one of the "must have" Seiko's................
I'll start, some more pics of my SARB065 that I recieved about a week ago.......loving it!

See less See more
#540 ·
Well, I am soon to be a member of this thread having taken a gamble last night on the bay. One popped up late with no numerical description other than Seiko automatic men's watch in excellent condition. Beautiful model. Used. The accompanying pictures were OK but with no time to ask for HD's I offered a sum which was accepted. It's now on route from France to UK. It is on its origial patent gloss black strap with clasp which I shall probably replace.

Listing pic, trimmed.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

#541 ·
Well, I am soon to be a member of this thread having taken a gamble last night on the bay. One popped up late with no numerical description other than Seiko automatic men's watch in excellent condition. Beautiful model. Used. The accompanying pictures were OK but with no time to ask for HD's I offered a sum which was accepted. It's now on route from France to UK. It is on its origial patent gloss black strap with clasp which I shall probably replace.

Listing pic, trimmed.

View attachment 14088641
Hi, very nice! How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#549 ·
50 hrs ??????

I fully wound it on the 29th April 1730 hrs and placed it in my safe box. A number of days later I checked it and it had stopped 0236 hrs on 1st April.

So it ran through, 30th, 31st to 1st, which I make (24 + 24 + 8) = 56 hrs.

Anyone else times theirs.

#553 ·
The point of my topic is not the winding or how its would.

The spec states 50 hours and this watch runs for 56 hours on one full wind or part thereof.

The mechanism is most probably spring slip as per all past mechanicals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.