WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Official Cocktail Time Pic Thread SARB065

218K views 565 replies 235 participants last post by  Dante231 
#1 ·
We seem to have an "official" thread for almost every other watch, so why not the SARB065. This is a watch that I feel will one day be a classic. I believe as soon as they quit making this one, it will be one of the "must have" Seiko's................
I'll start, some more pics of my SARB065 that I recieved about a week ago.......loving it!

See less See more
#37 · (Edited)
After reading the forum and seeing the SARB065 at a local dealer I decided it would be my first Seiko purchase. Unfortunately by the time I saved up the extra cash the shop had sold out. But persistence and patience paid off and I finally managed to get one. I rarely wear a suit so I thought the glossy black band was a bit much. I found a dark navy blue crocodile band from Archimedes Spiral. Luckily enough it has the same blue stitching as the original band. My next mission is to take my new Cocktail Time on a field trip to Shinobu Ishigaki's Ishino Hana Bar. (^_^) It's birth place of sorts. Ishino Hana BAR. Tokyo, Japan.

Here a few pics from my phone.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

#38 ·
After reading the forum and seeing the SARB065 at a local dealer I decided it would be my first Seiko purchase. Unfortunately by the time I saved up the extra cash the shop had sold out. But persistence and patience paid off and I finally managed to get one. I rarely wear a suit so I thought the glossy black band was a bit much. I found a dark navy blue crocodile band from Archimedes Spiral. Luckily enough it has the same blue stitching as the original band. My next mission is to take my new Cocktail Time on a field trip to Shinobu Ishigaki's Ishino Hana Bar. (^_^) It's birth place of sorts. Ishino Hana BAR. Tokyo, Japan.

Here a few pics from my phone.

View attachment 1606698 View attachment 1606699 View attachment 1606700
Congratulations! The strap looks really cool but it is very hard to tell the colour, the first picture is very light and the last very dark. Could you please try another picture, might be really interested in this strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#44 ·
#48 ·
Congrats on regaining your sanity!

I managed to get mine for $340 on the ubiquitous internet auction site... I feel like that's a pretty good price but admittedly I haven't really looked at the used market price for this watch; I wanted it bad enough that I just bought it regardless.

I was thinking about getting a brown strap too, because my King Seiko is on a black strap and I would be able to have more flexibility to wear the watch in more casual situations with the brown strap. But unless I'm really dressed up, if I feel like wearing it I just wear it.

#57 ·
Reactions: wtma
#429 ·
Nice. I hated that OEM strap/band.

I went with a RIOS31 "New Orleans." I'm breaking the strap in but will have my watchmaker look at attaching the clasp, but I am okay with a buckle.

Just a wrist shot as the strap is just starting to yield. I may switch out the high domed hardlex with a lower profile sapphire crystal. It depends on the cost.

For now:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.