WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Official Cocktail Time Pic Thread SARB065

218K views 565 replies 235 participants last post by  Dante231 
#1 ·
We seem to have an "official" thread for almost every other watch, so why not the SARB065. This is a watch that I feel will one day be a classic. I believe as soon as they quit making this one, it will be one of the "must have" Seiko's................
I'll start, some more pics of my SARB065 that I recieved about a week ago.......loving it!

See less See more
#73 ·
Actually the term "Cocktail Time" refers to 3 watches made by Seiko in collaboration with a bartender named Ishigaki Shinobu. The 3 watches are SARB065 (Cool), SARB066 (Dry) and the SARB068 (Sweet, limited 300pcs). Of the three, SARB066 has a white dial with such texture that it may look as cream under certain light. Could this be the watch you saw?

SARB066
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

SARB068
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

#95 ·
Now that I actually have one, I'm (pleasantly) surprised that it isn't actually all that blue most of the time.

I mean it can be blue if you flash the photo or on a sunny day outside under blue skies, but most of the times -and especially inside-, it's a white kind of silver. Very chique. Which makes it dressy enough, without crossing into blingy/gaudy.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

#98 ·
I've been preparing for my bday next month, mine arrived a couple of weeks ago, ordered a staib bracelet for it which arrived yesterday, convinced the wife that I needed to test fit the bracelet to make sure it will fit the watch lol hahaha
I got some time with this beauty, my wife was there as well lol
But for now shes back in the box until mid June, and the watch remains on my wrist hahaha I joke I joke.

On a serious note from the very little first hand experience I've had so far, the sarb065 it a stunning watch.
Now I have to go through 4 weeks without being able to wear it until my birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#102 ·
My lovely Cocktail Time.
Watch Black Photograph Black-and-white Monochrome

Watch Black Analog watch Watch accessory Still life photography

Analog watch Watch Blue Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Watch Black White Photograph Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.