WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Official Cocktail Time Pic Thread SARB065

218K views 565 replies 235 participants last post by  Dante231 
#1 ·
We seem to have an "official" thread for almost every other watch, so why not the SARB065. This is a watch that I feel will one day be a classic. I believe as soon as they quit making this one, it will be one of the "must have" Seiko's................
I'll start, some more pics of my SARB065 that I recieved about a week ago.......loving it!

See less See more
#112 ·
Looks decent but not better than stock strap IMHO. The case has bluish tint, shiny silver background and blue hand. The brown straps feels a bit odd. The original strap has shiny black leather and blue stitching - goes perfectly with aesthetic of case.I feel like its marriage made in heaven :D. I would personally never change the original strap for this watch.

#119 ·
I just got one the other day. Now that I have it I don't know why I waited so long, it's such a good looking watch. I'm wearing it on a grey Colareb strap that I bought earlier specifically for this watch, as I had low expectations of the stock strap. Not the best photo though sorry.

#174 ·
Got any more pics of this configuration? I've got a Cocktail Time inbound and was planning on ordering a brown alligator or ostrich to go on it. This is the first ostrich I've seen.

Sent by carrier pigeons to a guy with a teletype...

#130 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#133 ·
Love the look on the perlon, got a navy one coming in also, hopefully it gets here soon.
Looks great mate

#136 ·
A couple of new straps, not sure how I feel about the tan NATO yet, we'll see if I warm to it.
Loving the navy perlon though

Reactions: shahtirthak
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.