WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Official Cocktail Time Pic Thread SARB065

218K views 565 replies 235 participants last post by  Dante231 
#1 ·
We seem to have an "official" thread for almost every other watch, so why not the SARB065. This is a watch that I feel will one day be a classic. I believe as soon as they quit making this one, it will be one of the "must have" Seiko's................
I'll start, some more pics of my SARB065 that I recieved about a week ago.......loving it!

See less See more
#288 ·
In my humble opinion the criticism levelled against the stock strap is unfounded. I love it, and it suits the watch better than any aftermarket strap I have yet tried, and I've tried a few! Yes it is quite stiff initially, and the "back to front" clasp does take some getting used to, but after a few months wear it becomes quite supple and very comfortable. Again, your mileage may vary...

#308 ·
OT... I have 2 questions if you'd take the time to indulge me - a fashion/technology-trogloyte (if not, I understand of course).
1. I'm a big guy, 6'3" 230lbs, with 8" wrists. Do you think this watch would wear 'too small' on a person with those dimensions, regarding modern fashion trends?
2 Can this watch be dressed down enough for business casual?

I love this watch.

#309 ·
It definitely can be dressed down. As far as wrist presenc on an 8" wrist...I think it would be rather small. It's 40 and wears small and tall. I wear a 36 but feel like better 43mm is probably my sweet spot. My wrist is 6.75. I'd think the 065 would be like a 36 on me. The KS is a 36mm and the FFF is a 43mm. Both wear small for their size. If you don't think the KS is to small on me then I think you will be happy with the 065 on your wrist. Good thing is if you buy it and don't like it you can ship it off back to Amazon no questions asked. Alternatively put it on the forum and it will sell in under an hour.

Watch Wrist Analog watch Strap Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

#313 ·

A cold, rainy day outside, but I'm staying warm and dry behind the wheel. On a B&R Cognac leather strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#317 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#318 ·
Some more shots of the Cocktail Time...
Watch Fashion accessory Pocket watch Still life photography Clock

Black Ferris wheel Wheel Black-and-white Tourist attraction

Watch Blue Analog watch Fashion accessory Vehicle

Black Monochrome Black-and-white Watch Photography

#323 ·
Photos of the Cocktail Time, this time on a Hirsch Medici strap with blue stitching and curved ends.
Watch Measuring instrument Glass Metal

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brown

Watch Watch accessory Strap Analog watch Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.