Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue - Page 11
Like Tree829Likes

Thread: Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 639
  1. #101
    Member jswing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,385

    Re: Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycletroll View Post
    I'm in New Mexico so TX taxes don't apply. I sent Timeless an email. Will continue to scour the web. Just casting as wide a net as I can. I'm new to the seiko collectible thing so trying to develop some acumen. Appreciate the helpful suggestions!
    AZ Fine Time is another forum sponsor, their info appears at the top of this page.
    Cycletroll likes this.

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Rio Grande Valley
    Posts
    231

    Re: Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by jswing View Post
    AZ Fine Time is another forum sponsor, their info appears at the top of this page.
    Thank you. I get to Phoenix every once in awhile so that would make a convenient trip ;)
    jswing likes this.

  3. #103
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    yonsson.com
    Posts
    651

    Re: Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycletroll View Post
    I'm in New Mexico so TX taxes don't apply. I sent Timeless an email. Will continue to scour the web. Just casting as wide a net as I can. I'm new to the seiko collectible thing so trying to develop some acumen. Appreciate the helpful suggestions!
    The model is not confirmed from SEIKO yet so you won't find it online anywhere. Call around... I've hear it might not be a world wide release.

  4. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    102

    Re: Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue

    So they finally do a normally sized diver (all the low end Seiko divers are giant), but it's a LE and high-end.....
    Well, just do something similar and drop inside a 6r15, it'll sell like hot cakes.

  5. #105
    Member jswing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,385

    Re: Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Deep.Eye View Post
    So they finally do a normally sized diver (all the low end Seiko divers are giant), but it's a LE and high-end.....
    Well, just do something similar and drop inside a 6r15, it'll sell like hot cakes.
    They sort of did, but they made it 43mm and um, less good looking than the LE,
    Last edited by jswing; February 18th, 2017 at 15:08.

  6. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    18

    Re: Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue

    This is gorgeous... how i wish without the date.

  7. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    yonsson.com
    Posts
    651

    Re: Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Deep.Eye View Post
    So they finally do a normally sized diver (all the low end Seiko divers are giant), but it's a LE and high-end.....
    Well, just do something similar and drop inside a 6r15, it'll sell like hot cakes.
    High end? Don't to grazy now, it's nice but it's not high end.

  8. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    102

    Re: Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by yonsson View Post
    High end? Don't to grazy now, it's nice but it's not high end.

    So, at about 3k€ its a cheap daily beater i guess, right?

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    431

    Re: Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Deep.Eye View Post
    So, at about 3k€ its a cheap daily beater i guess, right?
    Yeah, if paid 3K for one of those, I'd be sure to "ride it hard and put it away wet" (apologies to matthew P for stealing his excellent phraseology).

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    yonsson.com
    Posts
    651

    Re: Official SBDX019 -62MAS Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Deep.Eye View Post
    So, at about 3k€ its a cheap daily beater i guess, right?
    High end relates to quality and finish, not price.

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Seiko 62MAS.....Reissue/homage.....I want one!
      By valuewatchguy in forum Dive watches
      Replies: 50
      Last Post: March 29th, 2017, 00:38
    2. Replies: 5
      Last Post: August 14th, 2015, 08:22
    3. Replies: 5
      Last Post: May 24th, 2013, 21:24
    4. The 2009 Omega Ploprof ReIssue- Its official
      By ToddVNO in forum Dive watches
      Replies: 116
      Last Post: June 12th, 2009, 22:04
    5. Wtb: 300t Divingstar Reissue And 300tsharkhunter Reissue Also
      By james58 in forum WTB - Wanted to Buy
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: June 24th, 2006, 06:16

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •