WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The "Official" Tuna Thread

3M views 19K replies 2K participants last post by  Archangel FX 
#1 ·
Ok...we have an "Official" Sumo thread so i think we need an "Official" Tuna thread. Let's get all of the Tunas (past and present) together in one thread for our viewing pleasure. Her is my quick and dirty pic taken a few minutes ago. Let's see them all!

See less See more
#675 ·
Wowza that's a beast! Think I prefer the gold though. Maybe I'm bias :)

#677 ·
Submitting my humble entry for application into the club.

#684 · (Edited)
It depends.
For used, you can stalk watchrecon.com.
For new, there are different Japanese vendors. The regulars are seiyajapan, chino watch and higuchi. The latter two are actual authorized dealers. You can also place an order from a different vendor through Rakuten.com - this is like the equivalent of Amazon marketplace in Japan. You do have to make sure the vendor you are interested in has good feedback though.

Edit - there is also ebay, though in my experience, the sellers tend to obtain the watch after you pay them. If their local shop is sold out, they give you a refund.

#687 ·
Can little bro join in?My first but I'm thinking it needs a big brother so as to not feel lonely(sorry for the terrible pics,no dslr):

Reactions: dsbe90 and Ottovonn
#690 ·
New shoes for my Tuna! :)

#693 ·
I bought mine with katsu higuchi, paypal + fedex it was delivered very fast in usa. Katsu is a great guy to deal with! I strongly recommend.

Regards

Cesar
My Higuchi purchased watch is making the rounds via the United States Postal Service (USPS), not FedEx, and it isn't so fast in the USA. From what I have heard, USPS is the normal method of delivery in the USA and the USPS "ain't" no FedEx.

#705 ·
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

And here it is, got it today a few minutes after i arrived home. I'm kind of laughing because i'm impressed by how fine and precise the detail looks in person. Truly amazing. I could not be happier. The finish is excellent and the build quality inspires a lot of confidence in this watch. It's a favourite right next to my PO 2500 which i love. Even the band is softer than i thought, though not quite on par with the PO strap. All in all an amazing watch and highly recommended. Didn't get taxed either which was a surprise. Saves me a bit.
Catchya