WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The "Official" Tuna Thread

3M views 19K replies 2K participants last post by  Archangel FX 
#1 ·
Ok...we have an "Official" Sumo thread so i think we need an "Official" Tuna thread. Let's get all of the Tunas (past and present) together in one thread for our viewing pleasure. Her is my quick and dirty pic taken a few minutes ago. Let's see them all!

See less See more
#826 ·
Me neither :)

#827 ·
Dex-tex, i feel the same way about mine. The bracelet is one of the finer ones I've owned. A few weeks back there was a thread on the most beautiful watches and someone mentioned the Tuna. If memory serves, it got a snide remark from someone and it was dropped. But the whole package of the short lugs with a cleanly integrated bracelet/end pieced, in a combination of high gloss and satin finish, along with the lines of the shroud make me put in my vote as "yes" for the tuna on bracelet.

#845 ·
Can't wait to pull the trigger on this one. But have to wait a few weeks or the wife will freak out. Yesterday arrived home the Sumo, now you see why I've got to wait.

Sent from my GT-I9300

#859 ·
I slapped mine on a black PVD NATO and couldn't be happier. Only the Darth is more comfortable.

#853 ·
One question to all, would you spend almost 900€ with taxes buying the SBBN015 from higuchi or spend 775€ from an eBay seller in Spain that doesn't accept PayPal?

Sent from my GT-I9300