The "Official" Tuna Thread - Page 31
Like Tree24529Likes

Thread: The "Official" Tuna Thread

Page 31 of 587 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 5862
  1. #301
    Member czechm8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Iowa, USA
    Posts
    215

    Re: The "Official" Tuna Thread

    Very nice!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  2. #302
    Member tgyberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    1,120

    Re: The "Official" Tuna Thread

    Wow, great thread to look through and drool over! So is it just my eyes or is the SBDX011 slightly larger than the SBBN013?

  3. #303
    Member raze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,297

    Re: The "Official" Tuna Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tgyberg View Post
    Wow, great thread to look through and drool over! So is it just my eyes or is the SBDX011 slightly larger than the SBBN013?
    Its yours eyes bud. Exactly the same watch with markings on the dial and crown being the only difference.
    Current: Omega PO 8500 / Steinhart OVM 1.0 / Omega Moonwatch /G-Shock Mudman G9000-8V

    Past: Rolex 15200, Rolex 16233, Cartier Santos Automatic, Bulgari Scuba Chrono, Panerai PAM 72, Tudor Black Bay BBN, U-Boat Flightdeck CAS 50, U-Boat Flightdeck ABO, U-Boat Classico 53, Seiko SBDX011, Seiko SBBN015, Seiko SBDX001, Seiko SBBN013, Seiko SBBN017, Seiko SBDC003, Seiko SBDC001, Seiko SKX 399, Seiko Samurai, Seiko Spork, Seiko Stargate, Seiko BFS, Seiko SRP233, Seiko Bullhead SCEB015, Orient OS300, Citizen Ti Ecozilla, Dievas Vintage Cali Ti, Zenton M45, Steinhart Triton 100ATM, Steinhart Apollon, Steinhart O1V, Steinhart OVM, Magrette Brass, Armida A7, Zeno Rally Timer Chrono, Vostok Amphibia, Suunto X-Lander, and too many G's!

  4. #304
    Member PanosI's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    162

    Re: The "Official" Tuna Thread

    My second Tuna just arrived. BNIB SBBN015 !!!

    My illness is contagious, so don't come close to me


    babies: 16710, 79260P, 16610LV, 001, 173, 750T GMT, 65

  5. #305
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    4,979

    Re: The "Official" Tuna Thread

    The SBBN015 is absolutely superb, congrats! Seiko definitely put a lot of thought into this one. The bracelet is very well thought out. Even the box surprised me with its size and materials. Much nicer than the typical Prospex box.

  6. #306
    Member PanosI's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    162

    Re: The "Official" Tuna Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Torrid View Post
    The SBBN015 is absolutely superb, congrats! Seiko definitely put a lot of thought into this one. The bracelet is very well thought out. Even the box surprised me with its size and materials. Much nicer than the typical Prospex box.
    Thank you, Sir
    babies: 16710, 79260P, 16610LV, 001, 173, 750T GMT, 65

  7. #307
    Member asingh1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    517

    Re: The "Official" Tuna Thread

    This thread is such a treat to the eyes. Love it.

    Are these available in automatic variants..?

  8. #308
    Member PanosI's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    162

    Re: The "Official" Tuna Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by asingh1977 View Post

    Are these available in automatic variants..?

    The Emperor Tuna SBDX011 .


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    asingh1977 likes this.
    babies: 16710, 79260P, 16610LV, 001, 173, 750T GMT, 65

  9. #309
    Member everose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    721

    Re: The "Official" Tuna Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tgyberg View Post
    Wow, great thread to look through and drool over! So is it just my eyes or is the SBDX011 slightly larger than the SBBN013?
    Quote Originally Posted by raze View Post
    Its yours eyes bud. Exactly the same watch with markings on the dial and crown being the only difference.
    I think member tgyberg's eyes are good !

    Emperor (SBDX011) is a little larger than Darth (SBBN013) in every measurable dimension except lug width which is the same but the lug design is completely different. Empy's shroud is hard coated Ti and Darth's shroud is ceramic.

    From SCWF:
    Last edited by everose; June 6th, 2013 at 20:16.
    asingh1977 likes this.

  10. #310
    Member tgyberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    1,120

    Re: The "Official" Tuna Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by everose View Post
    I think member tgyberg's eyes are good !

    Emperor (SBDX011) is a little larger than Darth (SBBN013) in every measurable dimension except lug width which is the same but the lug design is completely different. Empy's shroud is hard coated Ti and Darth's shroud is ceramic.

    From SCWF:
    Rats! I don't mind the quartz at all but darn it, I want the bigger one!

Page 31 of 587 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

  1. boemher,
  2. Kwest500

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •