WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The "Official" Tuna Thread

3M views 19K replies 2K participants last post by  ProF3T 
#1 ·
Ok...we have an "Official" Sumo thread so i think we need an "Official" Tuna thread. Let's get all of the Tunas (past and present) together in one thread for our viewing pleasure. Her is my quick and dirty pic taken a few minutes ago. Let's see them all!

See less See more
#105 ·
May I just say Sir that these excellent photos made me buy a Tuna instantly :) It is on an aircraft at this very moment coming home to daddy :) If you don't mind me asking, what kind of strap is that on photos 1 and 3? the spaced out stitching and padded centre looks great! Congratulations for having such an awesome piece of equipment!

Regards
Adam

Tuna... my favourite and sleep watch every single night...

:thanks

#1,171 · (Edited)
I love Tuna

Digging the Tuna on mesh....looks good! Didn't like the Tuna at first, but much like my Black Monster, it's growing on me. Think it'll be the next watch purchase I make, though I just bought myself one of the Seiko BFK Kinetic divers, so may have to wait a few months in order to sneak it past the wife without her catching onto the financial "leak" I have going! LOL

Reactions: Silmatic
#15,454 ·
Wow, this was about 12 years ago. Miss my Tuna. Looking at other similar watches that have sapphire and AR for really good prices, anybody have one of the copies, Comments?

#17 ·
Thanks! The Isofrane is by far my favorite strap option for this watch. Just the stock mineral crystal on this Tuna that happened to catch the light just right! I'll most likely upgrade to sapphire eventually but not until I must open the watch (battery change)...I want to maintain his virginity!

#22 ·
What a watch!

I'm loving my Emperor on the Isofrane and Ted Su. |>

Regards,
Adam