WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Orient diver quartz impression n pics needed

27K views 58 replies 34 participants last post by  Mitja 
#1 ·
Someone does have Orient Dive quartz for reference...??
I know they does some very good automatic watch....
But what about the quartz powered?
:think:
Trying to find out some information about this one...
does this worth buying it?
How about the lume?
Someone does have experience with those?
Thank you so much...guys.....

Attachments

See less See more
#35 ·
These watches are now available through OWUSA.

#36 ·
I found this thread as I, like peacemaker, just saw these pop up on OWUSA. I was ready to pull the trigger but unfortunately they're out of stock on the yellow, the one that really intrigued me to begin with. Finding small-to-medium sized diving watches at this price is irritatingly difficult.

#38 ·
Didn't see that one listed on the OWUSA site, just the UN9P009D on rubber.
Still may get it though.
Orient and other watch prices have gone up quite a bit recently, I've noticed that computers and components have also risen.
I guess the weak dollar is taking it's toll.
francobollo

#49 ·
Photos looking good - nice clean glass now, don't think magnifier is necessary. 2 questions please if you don't mind.

What is the appeal of a zulu strap? i've never owned one. Wondered about comfort or function. Obviously it is less classy than ss etc.
This leads to my next question, does the watch feel heavy? I need a lightweight strap because of injury, so a different rubber strap(without the ugly red circle), leather or Zulu fits the bill perfectly.

Cheers, appreciate it.

#58 ·
Thanks for getting back, that all sounds pretty encouraging. I'm still looking out for one of these, now more of a long-term aim given that there is no sign of a new one being available anywhere on the planet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.