My second mod to a 007.
A real tool but few subtle works have yet to be done (different finish, bead blasted chapter ring and a different second hand)
Nearly the same: made from a 6309 7290.
Here is my slightly modified 007. This one has a upgraded bezel, super oyster evo bracelet, and omega inspired insert.
Last edited by the_tool_man; June 21st, 2012 at 21:38.
Alpha GMT with black/red bezel and white dial
Citizen Eco-drive Titanium BL5250-53L | Citizen Nighthawk BJ7000-52E
Invcta Chronograph 90062
Rotary Chronospeed GB03351
Seiko Flight Chrono SNA413 | Seiko Diver SKX007 | Seiko Diver SKX009 | Seiko SKX "Aerospork" mod
Timex Expedition T49862 (beater)
Torgoen Aviator T05201
Vostok Komadirskie 350642
(Wish list) Seiko Diver SKX011 | Seiko Blue Monster SKZ213 | Timex Chrono T2N700 | Trintec ZULU-03 Altimeter | Trias 24 Hour Chrono T21942
Just got my SKX007 back from Jay @ MCWW & it looks awesome!
Had the Plongeur hands installed & kept the original seconds hand.
On a 22MM Maratac 4 Ring NATO Style band with a "low lite" darkened 316L finish on the rings.
On a 22MM Maratac "S-Series" Zulu Band "Orange Stripe"
Last edited by groucho; June 22nd, 2012 at 03:34. Reason: bad image links
My bunch of Seikos so far:
From left to right:
- restored 6309 7040 as it shoud look like on a tungchois SEL oyster. Dial and hands are aftermarket, probably from the philippenes
- 6105 mod on a 22mm isoFrane. This one was leaking and needed new seals all over
- agent orange mod from Jake B. beeing put on MM wafflestrap from William Jean
- my first DIY-mod: 6309 7040 from the philippenes, a blue 7290 style dial / chapter ring as well from philippenes, and domed sapphire and hammer braclet from harold seikoboy ng; the watch got a new bezel and a new crown assembly.
- the second DIY: watch came from philippenes, dial and sapphire are from harold, bezel insert and handset are from Jake B.
Last edited by DeeDee; June 24th, 2012 at 14:18.
There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 8 guests)