Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Review transformation Seiko orange Monster to Seiko Snow Monster ( original dial )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Picture Review transformation Seiko orange Monster to Seiko Snow Monster ( original dial )

Hi,

Seiko Orange Monster is a to transform it to a Seiko Snow Monster. I still I have no watch, as I held this Friday and have not been able to send me, nothing but what he makes I also have some pictures.

The materials for this project are:

- Seiko orange Monster

-Dial original seiko snow monster

-Sapphire crystal with AR ( Yobokies )

-Hands-plongeur of Yobokies, I asked that of the time because he came from normal black and white would not look good, the seconds hand to be the preferred white with blue tip.

* Now I have no photo of the hand with the black hour, which is what was used.

-Material for sandblasting, glass ceramic micro think it did ( granular porcelain )

-Painting special ceramic bezel, essential for the project to paint it blue. Deepsea ( Alex, my friend ) has stuck!

-Lumen and epoxy to rebuild the pearl. That also has been vice.

-New Seals.

Review of my friend Alex, deepsea, his nick on some forums.

As I said, a Seiko Orange Monster, have asked me to make it a Seiko Snow Monster .
    The first thing that has been carried out in the studio Sandblast Sandblasting Vizcaino.

I prepare special ceramic painting jewelry catalyst. Let's paint the indices of the bezel. It requires a precise blend of what needs to weigh the components.

Tara needs to be done ...

Proceed to cover the Pearl index ...

The rest and once finished, clean of any fault and just let dry ...

Protect it until tomorrow ...

Once dry, take to put Sapphire crystal with AR.

Install Seiko movement with its new dial ...

Plongeur Hands ...

And after making a oiling, greasing, new seal and O-rings. He mounts his modified box ..

It now remains to make the new pearl ..

I give second layer, now with bi-component epoxy ..

Thank you for getting here.

Coming soon more pictures of the watch, when I receive makes you more pictures.

P.D.: Sorry for my bad English. I used a translator.

Re: Review transformation Seiko orange Monster to Seiko Snow Monster ( original dial )

Nice!!! My Yobokies Snow Monster Mod has been in the mail for a week. Where did you get the original dial?..

Re: Review transformation Seiko orange Monster to Seiko Snow Monster ( original dial )

Nice, My Yobokies Snow Monster is now in the making as of today but i too would like to know where you got the original dial?
    I cant wait for it to get here lol
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBatman View Post
    Nice!!! My Yobokies Snow Monster Mod has been in the mail for a week. Where did you get the original dial?..

Excellent results!!
    And thanks for documenting the process.
    dP

dp8

Really impressive work. So you really don't need much to do this, just some trial and error. I've got some old pieces, I might do a project like this, maybe make a little frankenwatch. Any tips/hints/guides/tool lists?

Well done!

AWESOME THREAD! very informative. Thanks.
    ------------------------------
    Good Deals: editor9, iam7head, MrH42, curt941, nin9919, twjohnso, gr8sw, ryasja2009, Twistoff, JordanR,

Great work!!!!

Regards

J

Good job! That looks awesome.

cheers

Don't ever let anyone tell you that you cannot do it. If you want something, GO get it. Period.- Chris Gardner from Pursuit of HappYness

Wow, this is a very nicely done work on the Seiko Orange Monster!

Looks great!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information