Which Blue Lagoon would you nab?

• SRP509 - Samurai

Votes: 46 68.7%
  • SRPB11 - Turtle

Votes: 21 31.3%

Which Seiko Blue Lagoon model?

16K views 55 replies 33 participants last post by  Dr_Fierce 
#1 ·
I am considering picking up one of the Blue Lagoon models and can't decide between the Samurai and the Turtle. I am leaning towards a Sammy because I have PADI and SRP789 (Coke) Turtles inbound at the moment. Really like the angular case on the Samurai. Thoughts?

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Product

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

See less See more
#38 ·
I just bought the Blue Lagoon turtle in Hong Kong last Saturday and I'm loving it. My first modern Turtle (have a fair share of 6105s and 6139s) and I'm loving it. The Samurai was also available but I thought it would be an overkill to get both. Now I'm regretting leaving the Samurai on the table!

Man I really hate this hobby!

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

#48 ·
if it is blue lagoon.... and you already have turtles...
the choice is clear... unless you like the new sammies that are coming... the waffle dials

#51 ·

I am planning to get both a Blue Lagoon turtle (or any turtle in case the BLs are gone too quickly) and a SUN019 this year. To me they are contrasting designs which both show exactly what Seiko divers are about, and they're both affordable as well!

#53 ·
turtle is a like or dislike

i like it because it is just different

the samuria is awesome too... the cuts and angles really is quite samurai
gives it good flavor

to each its own

#54 ·
Ordered and received a Samurai. Very beautiful watch that looks even better in person then pics show. Size is great imo. Unfortunately I ran into Seikos renowned QC and the one I have has a dent on the bezel, some lint (maybe even a sctractch?) on the dial (under the crystal) and the bezel is slightly misaligned. Seller has no more left to send as a replacement so its going back for a refund.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.